PSPMillionaire has emailed us his latest version of PSP Millionaire, version 1.10. This constantly improving brain-game is based on the TV show 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire?' In this game you must answer the question correctly to advance on to the next level of questions in order to win more cash. Changes in this version include:
- Total Questions now 1050!
- 2 Player mode added!
You can now play with two players. For now there is no wifi. Here is the rundown:
* Each player gets a question starting with player one.
* Answer correct and you move up a rank to the next dollar amount.
* Answer wrong and you fall down to the last major point. For example, if you were at 00
and got it wrong, you would drop back down to 00.
* Whether you get it right or wrong you only get one question per turn.
* After your turn pass the PSP to your second player and he or she will repeat the above.
* The first player to a million wins.
* Each player gets 2 of each lifeline to use as they wish throughout the game. The amount of lifelines you have left are visible on the stats screen between each question. You cannot use the same lifeline twice in one question.
NOTE: This was a big feature to add, and it's very possible there could be bugs that I'm unaware of. Please report any bugs in the Official PSP Millionaire forum.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Hangman mod pack v.01 I modded PSPwner's Hangman game's data to make it fit under these categories: Nintendo (n64, wii, gba, ds) Sony (PSX, PS2, PS3, PSP) Linux (top operating systems) XBOX (old, 360) and PSP Homebrew (the best)
Learn Japanese This is a trivia game designed to help people memorize Japanese words