Last month we brought you the beta release of agent_dark64's PSPShark, and then a week after that, he released a tutorial as well on how to convert CWCheat codes to PSPShark codes.
And now, agent_dark64 is back with PSPShark v1.1 which has been bumped up to include support for Dark_AleX's 3.03 OE-A and CWCheat conversion (because a lot of people have been asking for it). That said, let's get on to the list of fixes and new features added to v1.1.
* Added two new search types (Hexidecimal 4 bytes and hexidecimal 1 byte)
* More error messages to be displayed when errors arise
* Added Misc section
* Menu start buttons can now be configured
* Added Scratchpad
* cwcheats can be loaded/converted into pspShark ones
* Added official 3.02 OE-A/3.02 OE-B and 3.03 OE-A support in installer
* pspShark now uses game id for unique way to determine game instead of checksum
* Fixed bugs where loading the menu could but unlikely crash the psp.
* Fixed a possible deadlock scenario when sceIoOpen("disc0:/UMD_DATA.BIN") was being read
* Improve speed in "Current Cheats Installed" when many cheats were present in the list of cheats installed.
Additional notes for OE-A or OE-B (whatever firmware) users, here's how to activate pspShark once installed:
* 1-now boot your 3.02/3.03 OE-A/OE-B psp up while pressing R
* 2-go to advanced -> Advanced configuration
* 3-Enable by pressing X on Plain modules in UMD/ISO
* 4-select back for two times
* 5-Select plugins
* 6-Press X over pspShark.prx [GAME] it will say ENABLED
* 7-exit recovery and enjoy
This post includes separate downloads for Windows users and Mac/Linux users, so if you're a non-Windows user, all you have to do is unzip the file to the root of your memory stick. But for people using 3.03 OE-A/3.02 OE-B or OE-A that use the auto installer file, you still need to add the entry "ms0:/seplugins/pspShark.prx" in the game.txt file in your seplugins folder.
Bonus: agent_dark64 says "if anyone has Burnout Legends Region 4 - ULES00125 (UK/AUS) try this pspShark cheat for insane acceleration (you go up to 500 mph): 0110108C88DB0440FE08D"
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
TA-082 Downgrader TA-082 Downgrader
As some of you in the forums have noted, Chaos Zero of PSP HaXors wrote about the release of a TA-082 PSP downgrader for people to use. Made by dark_thug, he notes that with the proper additional software, TA-082 units with 2.50, 2.60 and 2.71 firmware types can now switch downgrade to 1.50 or 2.71 SE-C
RCO Icon Editor RCO Icon Editor
ZiNgaBuRgA has just released the latest version of his generic RCO editor for the PSP - it is now at version 1.10
A new version of POPSloader for 6.xx PRO CFW has been released courtesy of the PRO Team. What's new in the latest build?
Added 6.60 PRO support
PSP Pandora Deluxe PSP Pandora Deluxe
Here you have it, an all-in-one solution for your Pandora Needs.
This program is designed to prepare your PSP Memory Stick to be used with the Pandora Battery. Unfortunately this program can not change your Battery to Pandora, however it will copy programs to the Memory Stick in order for you to do this yourself
Irdeto Sage Irdeto Sage
Her's the more polished version of Irdeto Sage file Encryptor/Decryptor for the Sony PSP
Custom Firmware 5.03 Prometheus-2 Custom Firmware 5.03 Prometheus-2
Homebrew coder Liquidzigong has released a new version of custom firmware 5.03 Prometheus, a modified version of CFW 5.03 GEN-C that allows PSP-2000 TA088v3 (2000v3) and PSP-3000 users to launched all the latest titles that requires firmware 6.20 without the need of any plug-in
AutoBoot Fixer If you're having trouble trying to automatically run homebrew programs from your PlayStation Portable's BOOT directory, then you might find this latest plugin from developer Red_Squirrel quite useful
X-Flash Art, through our forums, has once again updated his homebrew application, X-Flash
Homebrew dev carlosgs has released PSCRYPTER, a nifty tool based on bbtgp's PrxEncrypter, but with a different twist. Now you can sign/encrypt simple homebrews for the official PSP firmwares straight from your PSP.
This is a port of the PRX signer posted in here http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic
Comments on pspShark:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if pspShark supports it