Last month we brought you the beta release of agent_dark64's PSPShark, and then a week after that, he released a tutorial as well on how to convert CWCheat codes to PSPShark codes.
And now, agent_dark64 is back with PSPShark v1.1 which has been bumped up to include support for Dark_AleX's 3.03 OE-A and CWCheat conversion (because a lot of people have been asking for it). That said, let's get on to the list of fixes and new features added to v1.1.
* Added two new search types (Hexidecimal 4 bytes and hexidecimal 1 byte)
* More error messages to be displayed when errors arise
* Added Misc section
* Menu start buttons can now be configured
* Added Scratchpad
* cwcheats can be loaded/converted into pspShark ones
* Added official 3.02 OE-A/3.02 OE-B and 3.03 OE-A support in installer
* pspShark now uses game id for unique way to determine game instead of checksum
* Fixed bugs where loading the menu could but unlikely crash the psp.
* Fixed a possible deadlock scenario when sceIoOpen("disc0:/UMD_DATA.BIN") was being read
* Improve speed in "Current Cheats Installed" when many cheats were present in the list of cheats installed.
Additional notes for OE-A or OE-B (whatever firmware) users, here's how to activate pspShark once installed:
* 1-now boot your 3.02/3.03 OE-A/OE-B psp up while pressing R
* 2-go to advanced -> Advanced configuration
* 3-Enable by pressing X on Plain modules in UMD/ISO
* 4-select back for two times
* 5-Select plugins
* 6-Press X over pspShark.prx [GAME] it will say ENABLED
* 7-exit recovery and enjoy
This post includes separate downloads for Windows users and Mac/Linux users, so if you're a non-Windows user, all you have to do is unzip the file to the root of your memory stick. But for people using 3.03 OE-A/3.02 OE-B or OE-A that use the auto installer file, you still need to add the entry "ms0:/seplugins/pspShark.prx" in the game.txt file in your seplugins folder.
Bonus: agent_dark64 says "if anyone has Burnout Legends Region 4 - ULES00125 (UK/AUS) try this pspShark cheat for insane acceleration (you go up to 500 mph): 0110108C88DB0440FE08D"
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PSPdisp InformationSo what is this about? Well, it basically gives you an additional monitor with a 960x544 resolution (four times the area of the PSP display)
Pergame Homebrew coder AtomicDryad has released a new version of his nifty 'lil plugin, Pergame, "a small module that loads other modules as if they were in /seplugins/game
Pandora's Box Easier-Installer Homebrew developer XsavioR, known for his memory and backup app MS Master for your trusty PlayStation Portable, has released an easy installer for Noobz' and C+D's Pandora's Battery
Comments on pspShark:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if pspShark supports it