icon on xmb
blink message on the splash screen
flechooser RC1 written from scatch
rendering dropped support of multi thread , preload images because 3 images
ARGB at full resolution are to much for the PHAT.
Optimize the zoom
Fix a couple of bugs with the zoom
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
BookRu Download the latest version of Bookr [Click Here]This is one homebrew app that would delight bookworms
I've built Bookr V8.1 with following changes:
- Fixed crash when opening PDF file which has many pages.
- Enhance MuPDF, uses less memory.
- Merged with latest source code from CVS with following enhancements:
+ DJVU support by Yang
Aeolusc has updated his eReader for PSP to version 0.71. eReader is an ebook reader program for the PSP. It supports reading normal txt files, as well as HTML files. Text coding can be changed on the fly. You can switch to vertical mode for longer pages, preserve designated lines when flipping a page, and save bookmarks
PSP PDF Preview 2 (Source) What's new:icon on xmbblink message on the splash screenflechooser RC1 written from scatchrendering dropped support of multi thread , preload images because 3 imagesARGB at full resolution are to much for the PHAT
Bookr - a document reader for the Sony PSP - http://bookr.sf.net
Bookr is a document reader for the Sony PSP licensed under the GNU General
Public License v2
Bookr-Mod 2009-07-09 Bookr-Mod 2009-07-09
An enhanced version of Bookr - PDF/DJVU/TXT reader for PSP
* Fixed an issue of missing the last line in plain text files.
* Compiled/packed with the latest psp toolchain.
* Fixed a bug of crash on pressing square button on the first use
Bookr-Mod (fw150) Bookr-Mod (fw150)
A modified version of bookr.
* Support much more PDFs (with large images, JPEG2000, JBIG2, AES-encrpted, etc.)
* Support PDF Outlines
* Unicode support in PDF, PDF Outlines and file chooser.
* Some new options to control scroll speed of d-pad and analog stick.
* A simple thumbnail to indicate current position in page
Comments on PSP PDF Preview 2 (Binary):
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if PSP PDF Preview 2 (Binary) supports it