nless you live in an awfully candy-coated world where purples and pinks abound, and everyone acts like they're on happy pills or something, you've probably been exposed to the harsh truth that Santa does not exist. But despite this, a lot of us still like the idea of having a fat (albeit very generous) man dropping presents down our chimneys. This is the Santa myth that Yongobongo builds upon in his very first game release (all his previous works were apps), Santa's Present Quest v1.0.
And as you probably guessed, the basic objective of the game is to drop presents down chimneys without hitting them. But for an extra kick, he's also added a Santa's shop, where you can choose and buy the presents to give away (including a Wii!). You start with 500 bucks but this will increase as you gain more points. And as usual, feedback is highly appreciated so if you encounter a bug or you want Yongobongo to add something to the game, just drop him a line in our forums via the link below. -
* Cannot drop more then one present at the same time, or it will delete the previously dropped one (if someone can help me, would be appreciated)
* Exit isn't quite working correctly
* Shop is laggy on the PSP
To Do list:
* Health Potions or something of the likes - To get back lost health from hitting chimneys
* Bonus points - If you get 3 in a row or something
* Bonus collectables - Things that randomly appear somewhere on the screen and if you collect it, you get bonus points
* Better Santa shop - ie. More stuff to buy, more reasonable prices (judging from feedbacks)
* Bonuses at the end of a round that ask you a random question, and if you get it right you get some bonus points
* Be able to drop more then 1 present at a time
* Randomize the present graphic (big maybe)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Homebrew game: Ozone for the PSP PSP homebrew developer Helius - who tipped us off - and the rest of the Geardome site crew have just released their game for the PSP, titled Ozone