snowmydog has just released another update to his excellent homebrew game, Sci-Fi Yoyo version 0.9. If you don't remember snowmydog, its because he's a very new developer to the homebrew scene. His first release was last week with Sci-Fi Yoyo version 0.8, a very good game with excellent graphics and astounding gameplay; and not to dissapoint he has followed it up this week with another great release, adding a whole host of fixes and new features. Check them out:
Scifi yoyo - Image 1
- Cursor moves faster
- New approach to calculate the score
- Main menu have a option to see a mini instructions
- When you succesfully clear a stage, the timer will reflects your bonus
- Cursor have new look
- Animated invaders, now they're alive!
- At pause screen, now you can press start to resume game or press triangle button to return to main menuScifi yoyo - Image 2
- Minor amendments on some graphics
- "X" & "O" button have same function
- Flashing the mini Yoyo icon when minus a life
As snowmydog says Stand up! Protect our Earth!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Saving Ichigo: Brawler v0.1 Rukia's at it again! Rukia has released a new fighting game based on the Saving Ichigo game that we recently covered
Ladies of Rage Woot for another OpenBOR project! And this time, we're pumping in some estrogen
Invaders 1.1 PSP Homebrew Developer Netaro has released an update to his Galaga-esque shooter, Invaders
Duck Hunt This is simply a clone of the nes game "Duck Hunt".
Gameplay for "2DUCKS" The point of the game is to shoot as many ducks in the five rounds as u can
Halo 2D demo A French coder who goes by the name of Xero has released a demo version of his 2D Halo homebrew game for the Sony PSP handheld system on the XtreamLua forums