snowmydog has just released another update to his excellent homebrew game, Sci-Fi Yoyo version 0.9. If you don't remember snowmydog, its because he's a very new developer to the homebrew scene. His first release was last week with Sci-Fi Yoyo version 0.8, a very good game with excellent graphics and astounding gameplay; and not to dissapoint he has followed it up this week with another great release, adding a whole host of fixes and new features. Check them out:
Scifi yoyo - Image 1
- Cursor moves faster
- New approach to calculate the score
- Main menu have a option to see a mini instructions
- When you succesfully clear a stage, the timer will reflects your bonus
- Cursor have new look
- Animated invaders, now they're alive!
- At pause screen, now you can press start to resume game or press triangle button to return to main menuScifi yoyo - Image 2
- Minor amendments on some graphics
- "X" & "O" button have same function
- Flashing the mini Yoyo icon when minus a life
As snowmydog says Stand up! Protect our Earth!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PPEShooter This is just a little something I worked on a while ago when I was still very new to programming (not saying I'm an expert now, far from it xD) and based it off the Plasma Pong source
CSPSP v1.21 with Online Play Download the latest version of CSPSP [Click Here]Thanks to a tip from reader BlackShark, we found out that developer nataku92 has begun polishing up CSPSP
PSP Missle Command This is the 2nd playable game ive made for the psp. For everyone that doesent remember Duck Hunt .This is a clone of that classic (nes) game. I'm Still workin on it so updates will come soon but since XteticX asked me to release it. here you go!
Duck-hunt PSP homebrew developer jojodu0010 has released v0