The first public alpha of Be3f's Serious Sam mod for Dungeons v0.7, Serious Dungeons v0.3, has been received really well by the homebrew community. But he's been quiet for quite some time now. Could it be that his first public alpha is in truth the last?
Of course not! In fact, he's just given us the heads up through our very own forums, and he brings with him his second public alpha for Serious Sam, Serious Dungeons v0.5. So, what's hip and happening with v0.5?
* 3 levels with new textures. Now Serious Dungeons features 8 original levels (in the end of the game you finish the story of The First Encounter, so next reliases of the Serious Dungeons will probably combine The First & The Second Encounters of the Mental's aliens!)
* music (from SS)
* again, new HUD health icon
* updated (by Charnold) Dungeons 3D Engine v0.7.04
We don't wanna get in the way of your enjoyment and further, so we'll just leave you to download the file. But you, of course, know the drill already (or at least you should by now). Make sure to check out the Read Me file in the archive for installation instructions and other important stuff that you seriously ought to know. And then you can go to our forums to join the discussion thread there. So there, now we can really get out of your way.
Keep it posted here for more Serious Dungeons updates!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
1945 The War Is Now - Improved the management of the points
- Now the remaining life is considered how a percentage
- Gameplay divided in level