A small shell with a windows-like interface, windows-like meaning with a task bar and desktop type environment. features a task bar on the bottom, letting you close and minimize programs.
The lack of memory for the sparta exploit means i included 2 main programs:
-Notepad with a danzeff keyboard
-PSPDraw which is my own design.
-mouse config sets speed, color, and other attributes
-sys info gets pretty much everything about your psp that is accsessable
Works on all PSP models [Phat 1000, Slim 2000, and Brite 3000] on all OFW up to 5.02. Also, it works on all current M33 firmware [most recent is 5.00 M33 - 6]
New to 0.9b:
Overhauled with SCEIO:
- load/save support of most recent document in both apps
- you can now click DIRECTLY ON THE TEXT ..as well as the actual buttons.
- moved shortcuts ..to be more awesome
- included info/exit buttons ..ftw
- save/load buttons on apps ..so you can actually use those features
- more labels ..so u know wtf your clickin on :D
- new tripple buffer ..for faster awesomeness
- danziff keyboard works and looks better ..because i used pictures of danzeff for more chars
- fixed an odd problem with the keyboards second charset
- fixed an error with an odd mouse behavior causing a freeze
- not-so-random code cleanup/optomization *-*-*-*
- made the delay between keypresses shorter **
- fixed a small error in PrintFine that made lables not visible
- now 100% "infinate loop" free! [but screenshot takes a while]
- Clock displays wrong times sometimes [if it is, just click HOME/PS and look at the time]
- Load Draw freezes if Ms0:/PHOTO/Draw.bmp is less than (200,200)
- Load Note freezes if Ms0:/Note.txt is greater than 1303 chars or has too many /n
-Get the gamesave exploit [i cant include it] and put it in MS0:/PSP/SAVEDATA
-Move h.bin to the root of your memstick
App by KylBlz
Exploit by MaTiaZ
SDK by Freeplay
Thanks to those listed above AND:
-the M33 team
-everyone involved with the PSP toolchain
-Lan.St programming community
-forums on PS2dev.org
Analog stick :: Move mouse*
X [cross] :: Click
Start :: Minimize all
R + Start :: Hard Reset
L Trigger :: Slow down mouse
L + R + / :: Screenshot
Controls: Note Only
-use the Analoge stick to move the cursor, press X for the bottom char on the selected square, o for the right char,  for the left char, and / for the top, L changes entry mode, R is Shift.
-also, press the D pad RIGHT for a space, LEFT for delete, and DOWN for n [as an alternitiave for the space/delete button on the keyboard]
SELECT :: Use Danzeff keyboard / mouse
X [cross] :: Click
Controls: Draw Only
X [cross] :: Draw or Set [Pen | Canvas] [color | size]
O [circle] :: Erase
 [square] :: Set pen to color rested on
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
For those who haven't seen previous versions, ColEm is one of the best emulator
of the ColecoVision videogame system written by Marat Fayzullin. It's running
on FreeBSD, HP-UX, SunOS, Solaris, Linux, and other Unix systems.
PSPColem is a port to PSP of Colem (Unix version 1.0)
XT1-OS Devun_06 has released the much-awaited update to his XT1-OS (XT1-Operating Shell)
iRshell Download the latest version of iR Shell [Click Here]Homebrew developer Ahman has released iRshell v3
Here's the latest build of the ever-improving Java-based PlayStation Portable emulator for Windows, JPCSP. Now on revision 2136, the latest update brings the following features and improvements...
version 0.6 r2136:
Updated Linux start scripts.
Reversed and added MSG flags to sceNetInet
IvEr - PSP Download the latest version of IvEr [Click Here]from cobra77380:Hello everyone,This is a moment that I wanted to post the homebrew, but I wanted to complete the poster
For those who haven't seen previous versions, XTiger is a unix emulator (under X Window) of a TI-92 calculator (Texas instruments).
It was originally written by Jonas Minnberg and was closed source.
Jonas Minnberg has not worked on XTiger for quite a while and he gave Misha Nasledov the code and permission to GPL it
The JPCSP Team has released a new build of their Java-based PlayStation Portable emulator for Windows, JPCSP.
version 0.6 r2110:
sceMpeg: trying to fix the ending of the Mpeg movie when the audio ends before the video.