TibiaforPSP- The name of my game, as the title suggests, is called Tibia. The original game Tibia (http://www.tibia.com) is a MMORPG game in which you're involved in a fantasy world on the Internet with other players and you can solve Ouest, get levels and fight against other players.
I decided to copy of this game for PSP ,because it has a relatively simple 2D graphics and it is cope with Oslib.
Now some data about my Hombrew:
Until now, this Hombrew is only in the beta stage and is also only offline playable ,but I will change this in any case in the next versions .
It feature , however, the following functions:
* Menu + Background Music
* Selection between female and male character + naming of the character / account
* Small map with one quest (58 * 40 fields)
and 3 monsters
* 1 monstertyp
* 4 armor (or weapons)
* Many animated objects
* 2 Spells
* Fully functional screenshot function
* Incomplete in-game MP3 player (reads MP3's from MUSIC-folder)
* Pause function
* In-Game Menu + mouse
Now the hotkeys:
In the menu
* Up / down direction keys
* Select with X
In the game
* Movement of the figure with the direction buttons
* On/Off page menu with SELECT
* Move the mouse pointer with the joystick
* LOOK / USE function with R-Hold + X
* Lifting of arms by the USE function (mouse on weapon -> R-hold + X -> Click to USE)
* Healing spell with L-Hold + Triangle
* Fire spell with L-Hold + Circle
* Creature attacking by clicking on creature (with the mouse)
* Screenshot with R-Hold + START
* MP3 player ON/OFF with START
* Pause with Hold
I think that it was now everything , but you can explor the game yourself(maybe you can find a few more functions ... ^ ^)
Have fun testing and do not forget that this project is only in version 0.1 (Beta).
PS: I know that until now,it is a bit unilaterally (boring) but it will certainly change with a larger world, more monsters, more weapons and more spells...^^
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
POKEMON LEAF GREEN A remake of the original Game Boy title Pokemon Green (released in Japan alongside Red in 1996), enhanced for the GBA with new features, graphics and much more! The main objective remains the same: catch and train Pokemon and become the ultimate Pokemon Master
Golden Sun The prevalent force of Alchemy in Weyard's ancient past enabled the development of great civilizations
Powder Powder: New PSP release!Game by Stanislaw Skowronek, PSP porting + changes by Brian LedbetterJust like any other homebrew PSP app, copy to PSP/GAME/powder folder on an M33-firmware'd PSP (runs on 3
Pokemon Leaf Green Enhanced remake of the original Pokemon Blue video game, which released in 1996
Maelstrom Most updates we get from the PSP development community aren't angled for Lua, but there are a few that do pop up
Comments on TibiaforPSP:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if TibiaforPSP supports it