TibiaforPSP- The name of my game, as the title suggests, is called Tibia. The original game Tibia (http://www.tibia.com) is a MMORPG game in which you're involved in a fantasy world on the Internet with other players and you can solve Ouest, get levels and fight against other players.
I decided to copy of this game for PSP ,because it has a relatively simple 2D graphics and it is cope with Oslib.
Now some data about my Hombrew:
Until now, this Hombrew is only in the beta stage and is also only offline playable ,but I will change this in any case in the next versions .
It feature , however, the following functions:
* Menu + Background Music
* Selection between female and male character + naming of the character / account
* Small map with one quest (58 * 40 fields)
and 3 monsters
* 1 monstertyp
* 4 armor (or weapons)
* Many animated objects
* 2 Spells
* Fully functional screenshot function
* Incomplete in-game MP3 player (reads MP3's from MUSIC-folder)
* Pause function
* In-Game Menu + mouse
Now the hotkeys:
In the menu
* Up / down direction keys
* Select with X
In the game
* Movement of the figure with the direction buttons
* On/Off page menu with SELECT
* Move the mouse pointer with the joystick
* LOOK / USE function with R-Hold + X
* Lifting of arms by the USE function (mouse on weapon -> R-hold + X -> Click to USE)
* Healing spell with L-Hold + Triangle
* Fire spell with L-Hold + Circle
* Creature attacking by clicking on creature (with the mouse)
* Screenshot with R-Hold + START
* MP3 player ON/OFF with START
* Pause with Hold
I think that it was now everything , but you can explor the game yourself(maybe you can find a few more functions ... ^ ^)
Have fun testing and do not forget that this project is only in version 0.1 (Beta).
PS: I know that until now,it is a bit unilaterally (boring) but it will certainly change with a larger world, more monsters, more weapons and more spells...^^
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Maelstrom Take a trip around the galaxy in the latest build of homebrew developer MadMax11's Maelstrom Alpha2 for the PlayStation Portable
Powder Release 104 for the PSP Jeff Lait's roguelike homebrew game Powder is finally updated once again, and this time the changes include the addition of fire arrows (by popular demand), and the nerfing of iron golems