Homebrew developer Deniska has just released a new build for MapThis!, bumping the application up to version 0.5.20. This particular program is actually a Global Positioning Navigation tool for the PlayStation Portable.
For those who have been using the old version, you'll be happy to know that this build comes with a lot of new features unlike the previous release which just focused on the tool's map boundary restrictions. Here's the complete changelog:
* Generic serial GPS receivers support (Holux gpslim236-240, M1000-1200 and others) for slim psp
* One version of the program (FW3.XX) supports both PSP-290 and Holux receivers.
* Type of receiver can now be selected via configuration screen:
* ENABLESERIALPORT=1 - Holux / serial port gps devices
* ENABLESERIALPORT=0 - PSP-290 support (Note that due to FW limitations the version for 1.0-1.5 firmware does not have support for PSP-290 receiver).
* WIFI upload should now work in all versions of the program. (must be enabled with LOADWIFI=1 flag)
* Variable map scroll speed (controlled via CURSORSPEED=..)
* Zoom in/out animation (toggled with SMOOTHZOOM=1)
* Smooth transition between 2D and bird-view modes
* Sound output controlled programatically in FW3.xx version. (applies to serial port gps devices only)
* If during program starup the audio/serial connector is not plugged in, the sound is routed to internal speakers.
* Rotating POI icons, better rendering of compass arrows, etc
* Numerous rendering optiomizations (as of v05.05)
* Misc bug fixes
* Code cleanup
* Source code included
MapThis! v0.5.20 comes with its own Readme.txt which contains information on installation and other reminders from Deniska. Be sure to read the documentation first before doing anything to avoid any problems.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PSP-Maps It appears that Royale's been keeping close tabs on user comments for the PSP-Maps homebrew
PSP-maps PSP Homebrew developer Royale has released a new build for the PSP-Maps application
AVEC AVEC is a Vector map viewer capable of displaying and navigating mapssin the common Polish format maps