Homebrew developer Deniska has just released a new build for MapThis!, bumping the application up to version 0.5.20. This particular program is actually a Global Positioning Navigation tool for the PlayStation Portable.
For those who have been using the old version, you'll be happy to know that this build comes with a lot of new features unlike the previous release which just focused on the tool's map boundary restrictions. Here's the complete changelog:
* Generic serial GPS receivers support (Holux gpslim236-240, M1000-1200 and others) for slim psp
* One version of the program (FW3.XX) supports both PSP-290 and Holux receivers.
* Type of receiver can now be selected via configuration screen:
* ENABLESERIALPORT=1 - Holux / serial port gps devices
* ENABLESERIALPORT=0 - PSP-290 support (Note that due to FW limitations the version for 1.0-1.5 firmware does not have support for PSP-290 receiver).
* WIFI upload should now work in all versions of the program. (must be enabled with LOADWIFI=1 flag)
* Variable map scroll speed (controlled via CURSORSPEED=..)
* Zoom in/out animation (toggled with SMOOTHZOOM=1)
* Smooth transition between 2D and bird-view modes
* Sound output controlled programatically in FW3.xx version. (applies to serial port gps devices only)
* If during program starup the audio/serial connector is not plugged in, the sound is routed to internal speakers.
* Rotating POI icons, better rendering of compass arrows, etc
* Numerous rendering optiomizations (as of v05.05)
* Misc bug fixes
* Code cleanup
* Source code included
MapThis! v0.5.20 comes with its own Readme.txt which contains information on installation and other reminders from Deniska. Be sure to read the documentation first before doing anything to avoid any problems.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PSP-Maps If you were among the PSP owners that tried out developer Royale's PSP-Maps homebrew application from last week, you'll want to listen up
PSP-Maps It's always better not to look like a tourist to avoid being taken advantage of
EI 0 Map Editor You might easily mistake it with the DS homebrew Earth Invaders, given that they are made by the same person, but, Earth Invaders 0: Before the Attack is homebrew made for the PSP and is smealum's entry to the Neoflash Summer Coding Contest
AVEC AVEC is a Vector map viewer capable of displaying and navigating mapssin the common Polish format maps
Unofficial MapThis Download the latest version of MapThis! [Click Here]Thanks to Ranmax09 from our forums for posting this interesting bit up on the site!
AVEC Demo: a vector map viewer for PSP Hi Guys,Here is the demo release of AVEC GPS Vector Map Navigator,although GPS navigation is not supported in this demo version,the user can zoom and pan the map with the Dpad and analogue joystick
VMap PSP Homebrew developer j5l came up with an interesting application for the PlayStation Portable
PSP-Maps If you're a constant globetrotter, or if you simply want to know more about the world around you, then homebrew developer Royale's little app, PSP-Maps, should be right up your alley
Comments on MapThis!:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if MapThis! supports it