Freshmilk has tipped us off regarding his NeoFlash compo entry: TTR v1.1 Tire & Ice edition. The last time we saw him, he took a break from developing his Table Top Rally homebrew Lua racing game. Now, it's back, and as always beefed up with more, more, more.
* New Terrain Selection (Side Scrolling)
* 7 New Terrains
* Tyre stat can be turned off, every car will handle at an average rate.
* Weight stat can be turned off, every car will be the same speed, travelling at a 3 star rate.
* Health can be turned off, so that it goes back to the old one-hit kill method.
* PSP Info (Handy Feature to know your Battery Percentage, ect.)
* Statisic options have been renamed to Highscore Options, to avoid confusion with Stat options
* Highscore options/Statistic now has a menu
* Current Car is now shown in the option menu to avoid confusion
* Intersection Collision finished, shouldn't need any more work. EVER.
* Cheating detection has been improved
* USB glitch fixed (causing a crash if clicked twice)
* 1st time error glitch fixed (the error you get 1st time you boot)
* Screenshot errors fixed (the numbering difficulties)
* Option menu crash error fixed (image loading bug)
* Analog controls can now be switched off, so that those of you with broken analogs can still race.
* Fixed to no dieing bug whilst racing in the zonda.
* Fixed the intersection enemy direction changing bug.
* Attempted, but not finished, some slide transitions in the menus.
* Now works with ALL custom firmwares, 1.50, and 2.xx
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
MotoGP demo Last September 26, Namco Bandai has released one of its titles for the PSP, MotoGP
PSRacer Five hours in and xslayer91's just released not just one notch of an upgrade, not just two
JellyCar v1.0 PSP homebrew developer Drakon of JelloPhysics fame is back with another squishy release
TTR Freshmilk's first game, TTR, may still need better graphics and more cars but since it's already playable and has already helped me while the time away, it already counts as a good game under my book
Speed Pass_v1 Sousanator has released his sort of tribute to a classic car game we used to play on those handhelds of long ago
TTR Let's call it a joint project of Freshmilk and PSP_Bling (Bling did the artwork here), but either way, this new version of TTR Kxploited really rocks
TTR Freshmilk from our forums has sent us word that he and his partner who you can thank for these amazing graphics, psp_bling have updated TTR to version 0
Light Cycle Clone Those of you who don't mind a bit of old school gaming on your PlayStation Portable should make it a point to download the latest version of developer titch
Die Critters Die! 1.00 Eboot So you wanna go for the roadkill, eh? Then this game definitely is for you! the_darkside_986 is proud to present to the PSP homebrew community a playable demo of his first game release for the handheld
Outrun 0.5 Yoyomancy has released his first Lua game, Outrun 0
Comments on TTR:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.