Freshmilk has tipped us off regarding his NeoFlash compo entry: TTR v1.1 Tire & Ice edition. The last time we saw him, he took a break from developing his Table Top Rally homebrew Lua racing game. Now, it's back, and as always beefed up with more, more, more.
* New Terrain Selection (Side Scrolling)
* 7 New Terrains
* Tyre stat can be turned off, every car will handle at an average rate.
* Weight stat can be turned off, every car will be the same speed, travelling at a 3 star rate.
* Health can be turned off, so that it goes back to the old one-hit kill method.
* PSP Info (Handy Feature to know your Battery Percentage, ect.)
* Statisic options have been renamed to Highscore Options, to avoid confusion with Stat options
* Highscore options/Statistic now has a menu
* Current Car is now shown in the option menu to avoid confusion
* Intersection Collision finished, shouldn't need any more work. EVER.
* Cheating detection has been improved
* USB glitch fixed (causing a crash if clicked twice)
* 1st time error glitch fixed (the error you get 1st time you boot)
* Screenshot errors fixed (the numbering difficulties)
* Option menu crash error fixed (image loading bug)
* Analog controls can now be switched off, so that those of you with broken analogs can still race.
* Fixed to no dieing bug whilst racing in the zonda.
* Fixed the intersection enemy direction changing bug.
* Attempted, but not finished, some slide transitions in the menus.
* Now works with ALL custom firmwares, 1.50, and 2.xx
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
It has been quite a while since we hooked you up with updates about homebrew developer Freshmilk's creation-- Table Top Rally (TTR). Recently, the good developer released Table Top Rall v0.4, and since it has been almost a month since the last release, there is a mouthful of things to say about the updated game
Speed Reflex Speed Reflex
PSP coders Skity and Stewart have just announced the release of version 2.5 of their Speed Reflex homebrew. As its name implies, Speed Reflex is a Lua-coded racing game built to test your reflexes. The game also features a stopwatch to help keep you keep track of your best time. As for this version's latest chagnelog:
Difficulty of the play increased
ThrottleX 0.2 ThrottleX 0.2
AnonymousTipster, creator of RoboTORN3D, has released another fine 3d program for the PSP, this time ThrottleX. ThrottleX is a game in which you drive your buggy down a path to try and pass through every gate to complete level after level. It really is entertaining
NFS Carbon What starts in the city is settled in the canyons as Need for Speed Carbon immerses you in the world's most dangerous adrenaline-filled street racing
Mario Kart PSP Mario Kart PSP
Today we get another update to the Mario Kart PSP Homebrew game bringing it to version 3.2.A This release includes some new menues (index, main menu) as well as some bug fixes
Light Cyle Clone Light Cyle Clone
Homebrew dev titch.ryan has just added another homebrew game to his belt. This time around, he was able to make Light Cycle Clone, a racing game based from Tron's light cycle race.
This particular game version can be played by two people. If you guys check closely the picture on the right, player 1's controls are the d-pad
Wedge Racer Wedge Racer
This download is for the 2.00 formatted eboots of Wedge Racer v1.0, you can find the 1.50 files elsewhere in our download site!
As part of our Summer Coding Competition, Youresam has released an impressive Lua game entitled - Wedge Racer
Superbike GP Take your bike to the max in this high speed, 3D racing game!
d.d.a.d (don't drink and drive) d.d.a.d (don't drink and drive)- This is the first version of my little racegame called don't drink and drive.
HOW TO INSTALL:
2. Copy the extracted folder to PSP/GAME
3. Play it
HOW TO PLAY:
1. Choose a difficulty in the menu.
2. Choose a the colour for your car.
3. Press play and start the game.
4. Stay on the road
Comments on TTR:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.