Freshmilk has tipped us off regarding his NeoFlash compo entry: TTR v1.1 Tire & Ice edition. The last time we saw him, he took a break from developing his Table Top Rally homebrew Lua racing game. Now, it's back, and as always beefed up with more, more, more.
* New Terrain Selection (Side Scrolling)
* 7 New Terrains
* Tyre stat can be turned off, every car will handle at an average rate.
* Weight stat can be turned off, every car will be the same speed, travelling at a 3 star rate.
* Health can be turned off, so that it goes back to the old one-hit kill method.
* PSP Info (Handy Feature to know your Battery Percentage, ect.)
* Statisic options have been renamed to Highscore Options, to avoid confusion with Stat options
* Highscore options/Statistic now has a menu
* Current Car is now shown in the option menu to avoid confusion
* Intersection Collision finished, shouldn't need any more work. EVER.
* Cheating detection has been improved
* USB glitch fixed (causing a crash if clicked twice)
* 1st time error glitch fixed (the error you get 1st time you boot)
* Screenshot errors fixed (the numbering difficulties)
* Option menu crash error fixed (image loading bug)
* Analog controls can now be switched off, so that those of you with broken analogs can still race.
* Fixed to no dieing bug whilst racing in the zonda.
* Fixed the intersection enemy direction changing bug.
* Attempted, but not finished, some slide transitions in the menus.
* Now works with ALL custom firmwares, 1.50, and 2.xx
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Speed Reflex The French duo of Skity and Stewart is back with an improved version of homebrew game Speed Reflex
Super Mario Kartin Saint-Dean is proud to share with the homebrew community his first ever Lua, the Super Mario Kartin v0