TTR stands for Table Top Rally, which is like your average Car-Dodging style game plus one. Rather than having the same boring old layout everytime you play, there are new cars, interchangeable backgrounds and cool music. If none of these appeal to you, everything I just mentioned can be custimized and changed with the minimum of effort, in 5 minutes, to make the game look and feel just how it should. And with our new feature, custom cars, the game's already limitless boundries are stretched even further.
This is basically the perfect game for the office, on the road, or having a wee, for an addictive fast-paced thrill game as you swere and dodge to avoid a firey death at the hands of oncoming traffic. Read on to find out more.
Phew, you'd think i'm actually trying to sell you this thing!
Now lets look at just a few of the names who helped to build TTR into what it is today:
Freshmilk - Coder, Developer, and basically Inventor of TTR
Maxime - Orginal Code, as this game was based on GTA: DF
Valo - Co-Owns the project, and has done all the GFX from V0.6 and onwards, although for the first time, in this version he was helped by
-Skyline- - First time GFX artist for TTR, who made good use of the little number of sprites we had and still producing brilliant Results.
ZeroeX - Sprites for the game
-Tacticalpaper- - For boosting TTR's popularity by including it in his shell, which is yet to be released, and will include a smaller version of this game.
I can't stress enough just how much skyline helped me during TTR's production... thanks dude!
Now, lets wrap this releae up with a quick summary of everything thats new, and let me just say, theres a lot new to this version!
- 8 new 'Mario Kart' characters from modified sprites
- Orginal 'Mario Kart' music
- New GFX overhaul, made by Oyez and Valo
- Individual stats for each car
- Stats editing system
- 4 New Tracks to race on
- Added in a boundry system for terrains, so that you cant go off the track.
- Fixed the Intesection Highscore bug
- Every car can now run on Intersection
- Added Driving Animation for rally mode (Directional Buttons)
- Added Driving Animation for rally mode (Analogue Stick)
- Added Driving Animation for Intersection mode (Analogue Stick)
- Completely Finished Intersection Collisions - Intersection is no longer a BETA
- Hopefully fixed the crash problem
- Currently works with 1.50 - 2.71, SE-A - SE-C, and possibly 2.80
- New *.ttr file type
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Mario Kart PSP v1.0 Whether you call them tributes or clones, there's no denying the fact that there are a lot of homebrew games inspired from many well known video game franchises
Mario Kart PSP Today we get another update to the Mario Kart PSP Homebrew game bringing it to version 3