TTR stands for Table Top Rally, which is like your average Car-Dodging style game plus one. Rather than having the same boring old layout everytime you play, there are new cars, interchangeable backgrounds and cool music. If none of these appeal to you, everything I just mentioned can be custimized and changed with the minimum of effort, in 5 minutes, to make the game look and feel just how it should. And with our new feature, custom cars, the game's already limitless boundries are stretched even further.
This is basically the perfect game for the office, on the road, or having a wee, for an addictive fast-paced thrill game as you swere and dodge to avoid a firey death at the hands of oncoming traffic. Read on to find out more.
Phew, you'd think i'm actually trying to sell you this thing!
Now lets look at just a few of the names who helped to build TTR into what it is today:
Freshmilk - Coder, Developer, and basically Inventor of TTR
Maxime - Orginal Code, as this game was based on GTA: DF
Valo - Co-Owns the project, and has done all the GFX from V0.6 and onwards, although for the first time, in this version he was helped by
-Skyline- - First time GFX artist for TTR, who made good use of the little number of sprites we had and still producing brilliant Results.
ZeroeX - Sprites for the game
-Tacticalpaper- - For boosting TTR's popularity by including it in his shell, which is yet to be released, and will include a smaller version of this game.
I can't stress enough just how much skyline helped me during TTR's production... thanks dude!
Now, lets wrap this releae up with a quick summary of everything thats new, and let me just say, theres a lot new to this version!
- 8 new 'Mario Kart' characters from modified sprites
- Orginal 'Mario Kart' music
- New GFX overhaul, made by Oyez and Valo
- Individual stats for each car
- Stats editing system
- 4 New Tracks to race on
- Added in a boundry system for terrains, so that you cant go off the track.
- Fixed the Intesection Highscore bug
- Every car can now run on Intersection
- Added Driving Animation for rally mode (Directional Buttons)
- Added Driving Animation for rally mode (Analogue Stick)
- Added Driving Animation for Intersection mode (Analogue Stick)
- Completely Finished Intersection Collisions - Intersection is no longer a BETA
- Hopefully fixed the crash problem
- Currently works with 1.50 - 2.71, SE-A - SE-C, and possibly 2.80
- New *.ttr file type
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Drag Mini Last time we mentioned Cools, we said that his game Drag Mini v
Escape v0.1 beta Looking for some fun games to add in your homebrew list? Well here's the first beta release of ulyssedog's game, Escape, a simple yet addicting racing game which basically test you reflexes as you try to survive the different obstacles you encounter along the way
Gran Turismo Gran Turismo is a popular and critically acclaimed series of racing simulation video games developed by Polyphony Digital
Speed Reflex The French duo of Skity and Stewart is back with an improved version of homebrew game Speed Reflex
TTR Freshmilk from our forums has updated his Table Top Rally car-dodging homebrew game for the PSP to version 0