TTR was origninalyl released back in July as Table Top Rally, and if you can take the time to look back at this release you wuill realise how much effort has been put into this game and how it has evolved from a little Lua game to a full kxploited racing title with amazing graphics
- New Re-Vamped Soundtrack
- Custom Music
- Music Management (To set your music)
- Movement Management (How fast or slow your car moves)
- Improved Collision detection for Intersection
- Fixed Intro Credits
- Fixed white boxes on some of the cars
- Highscores (Hopefully) Fixed
- Once again, new GFX courtesy of PSP_Bling
- Compatible with windows lua! (if you run the Game.lua first)
- Intersection Game Mode
- Intersection Highscore (Seperate from rally)
- Better Screenshot System
- New graphics, again thanks to PSP_bling
- New look eboot, thanks to PSP_bling
- Terrain Selection Bug Fixed
- Faster Loading times
- Lots of bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
TTR TTR has finally reached a whole number version
Drag Mini Actually the engine for the game he's really trying to get out, called Drag, but for an final test version, it's fun to play!
JellyCar for PSP v1.1 Changes: * 10 new levels * Map reverse - press X while playing * Best jump record - when jumping in the air - jump length will be count
ThrottleX 0.2 AnonymousTipster, creator of RoboTORN3D, has released another fine 3d program for the PSP, this time ThrottleX
JellyCar v1.0 PSP homebrew developer Drakon of JelloPhysics fame is back with another squishy release
TTR Freshmilk from our forums has sent us word that he and his partner who you can thank for these amazing graphics, psp_bling have updated TTR to version 0
Desert Stunts v1.0 (signed) Here's the initial version of homebrew dev gorglucks' Desert Stunts, an excellent looking game which packs five missions where you'll have to detroy things and do some races in order to unlock trophies and medals
MotoGP demo Last September 26, Namco Bandai has released one of its titles for the PSP, MotoGP
Comments on TTR:
Date: 7 Jun 11
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.