SukkoPera has updated his Upspear program for the PC. This program can organize your homebrew games and is one of the best PSP organizational tools. The major features of this build includes:
* Install new homebrews in a very simple way.
* See the homebrews you have installed, rename and delete them.
* Reorder installed homebrews to your liking.
* See your savegames and delete the ones you don't need anymore.
* Backup your savegames to zip-compressed files on your PC.
* Hide/unhide "Corrupt data" icons or push them to the bottom of the list.
* Kxploit a 1.0 eboot.pbp, making it work under 1.5 firmwares.
* Identify useless folders in psp/game.
* View the contents of a .SFO format file (i. e.: param.sfo).
* See information about the memory stick.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
So you're in the third playthrough of some random game. You check your stats, your ammo and your enemy. You dock to avoid an incoming projectile, and just when you're about to aim, your opponent lunges at you, sending your character to its imminent death: for the fifth time
RPG Timer Cheez Pirate from our forums has released a very nifty application for RPG lovers called the RPG Timer v0
A fresh new update of PSPWizard's PSP3DPlugin, a nifty app that enables your device to produce anaglyph 3D graphic effects (the red/blue kind of 3D) when playing games. Tagged as version 2.0, the latest update brings the following features and enhancements
The PSP Show #35 The latest episode of the Podcast Network's The PSP Show is now out and waiting to assault your ears with some PSP news
Homebrew developer ABCanG has released a new version of CustomHome, a handy PSP plugin that allows users to have more options on their "Home" menu button when playing a game. Tagged as beta 0.8.1, the latest update of the app includes the following features and enhacements:
fix GameReset bug