SukkoPera has updated his Upspear program for the PC. This program can organize your homebrew games and is one of the best PSP organizational tools. The major features of this build includes:
* Install new homebrews in a very simple way.
* See the homebrews you have installed, rename and delete them.
* Reorder installed homebrews to your liking.
* See your savegames and delete the ones you don't need anymore.
* Backup your savegames to zip-compressed files on your PC.
* Hide/unhide "Corrupt data" icons or push them to the bottom of the list.
* Kxploit a 1.0 eboot.pbp, making it work under 1.5 firmwares.
* Identify useless folders in psp/game.
* View the contents of a .SFO format file (i. e.: param.sfo).
* See information about the memory stick.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
DayPR Rev.5+ This Release Will include Remotejoylite, Configuration, themes, Bold Text, a even better looking GUI, and an updated Game's Name code that shows the Real name of the game you are playing along with the Game's ID
ISO Tool Homebrew dev Takka is back on the scene to update his handy homebrewing app, ISO Tool
LuMM (Lua Map Maker) Merick has dropped by our PSP forums today to inform us about the latest update to his 2D tile map editor, LuMM (Lua Map Maker)
Ghost Rider trailer Ghost Rider, the PSP game of the film is expected to arrive February next year
Pursuit Force (EU) 100% complete PSP Saved Game Installation:Unzip this file then Copy and Paste the folder into your SAVEDATA folder on your PSP (accessible by: My Computer > Removable Disk > PSP > SAVEDATA)