First of all, many thanks to Abrasax and J for their help, this new release wouldn't be so full of new stuff without them. And thanks of course to the beta testers. Strangely enough, except a few card bugs here and there, most of the reports we got were "feature" requests (well, to some extent, some of them can be considered as bugs too...), so my guess is that this release should be quite stable.
So what do we have for you here ? Well, first of all, you'll probably notice that the big jpegs are not in this release, only thumbnails. The game still handles the big pictures, of course, but you'll have to find them yourself. The main reason for that is bandwidth, as this decision will allow us to put far more cards in the future, for a smaller zip file. It also allows us to put music and sfx in the package for a smaller total size. Oh yes, music is finally here, and a few sounds as well, so that Wagic looks (sounds ?) more like an actual video game now (the soundtrack is by Celestial Aeon Project). Overall, lots of new customizable contents have been added, and the card parser has been improved, which means more cards for you and less code for me.
Oh, I almost forgot, around 250 new cards (Wagic now officially supports around 700 cards, not counting the hundreds more available on the forum), new icons and a new logo.
And thanks to CrazyRazor for the avatars, that I included in the release.
enjoy a few screenshots and videos. As far as I'm concerned, I'll be on holiday during the Christmas season, so don't expect many updates in the weeks to come.
* Added 240 new cards, including the ones from the Ice Age Mod by Abrasax, and cards from Shadowmoor
* (PSP) Mp3 Playback fixed. (note : Mp3s can't have an ID3V2 tag)
* Added SFX (check the Res/sound/sfx/README.txt file for customization)
* Shop Memory leak fixed. Going repeatedly to the shop should not crash the game anymore
* The deck editor now has 3 scrolling speeds. You can switch by using the "select" button
* (internal) Input system updated
* (Windows) it is now possible to resize the window and play fullscreen
* Added an avatar directory for the AI. Check Res/ai/baka/avatars/README.txt for customization !
* The cards file parser has been upgraded, you can now add more cards by yourself
o new keywords : lord , life ,foreach,bury all, destroy all, @, draw,...
o target mechanism updated (attacker, blocker, colors, tapped, abilities...)
o more info here
* The AI should play Wrath of God and other such cards more "wisely"
* You can now choose your opponent based on its deck name when you play against the AI. Difficulty is computed based on your victories against the AI with a specific deck.
* (sources/internal): you can now play the game on Linux (if you compile it from the sources) (thanks J !)
* New mana icons, new logo
* Fixed a graveyard bug that made the game crash
* A few ingame speed improvements
Cards - Bugs where fixed for the following cards:
* Lava Axe
* Control magic
* Circle of protection (all)
* Zombie Master
* Spark elemental
* Ascendant Evincar
* Nightmare (10E)
* Wrath of god
* Some fixes for various Ice Age cards
* Brass Man and Paralyze tend to crash the game. Please don't use them
* Hybrid mana cost is not shown in the "text" version of the card pictures
* Volume control does not work. Sound/Music is either on or off.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Zombie Infection 1.1 Zombie Infection 1.1
Here is a fun homebrew game for your PSP.A PSP developer Zharikov Vitalik has updated the game bringing it to version 1.1.A The updated version offers players with better stability for your PSP.A There have also been some enhancements made to the gameplay
Cubic zombies Cubic zombies - Cubic Zombies Signed is one PSP homebrew game you will want to add to your Signed homebrew game collection , Is one game that is pretty fun to play and that users will enjoy on their PSP
Powder Release 103 for PSP Powder Release 103 for PSP
It's yet another update to Powder, the homebrew roguelike game by Jeff Lait (check out the previous version here). One of the biggest changes this time around is the switch from the fixed 8x8 tile size to 10x10, which allows for a native res of 320X240
Plants vs Zombies 2: It's About Time Plants vs Zombies 2: It's About Time
Want to play Plants Vs. Zombies 2 on PSP? This beta is a pretty solid way to get started!
Plants vs Zombies has become a smash hit on Windows, Mac, and iOS, so it makes a lot of sense that the recently released sequel would quickly find its way to the Sony portable space
Homebrew hombre Eskema just dropped by a short while ago at the boards to let us know about a game to die for. He's just released Biohazard2 v2.0, latest version of the shoot 'em up fest you guys probably remember back in September
Deadly Garden Alpha 1.0 Deadly Garden Alpha 1.0
Courtesy of homebrew coder James Cutter, here's the initial version of Deadly Garden, a homebrewed clone of the popularA Plants vs Zombies game for the PlayStation Portable.
Here it is: Deadly Garden, Plants vs Zombies for PSP
Now here's a nice hefty release from homebrew developer Sp3ct0r. He's got four homebrew games in store for the PSP: AniMayhem v2, Containment, Mario Classic Clone and Super Mario Hunt.
The second game, Containment, is a side-scrolling zombie title which bears some resemblance to Resident Evil...the health bar, at least
s4inexCraft 1.8 s4inexCraft 1.8
That was quick work!A PSP developer s4inex is back again with another update to his awesome homebrew game s4inexCraft.A This brings the release to version 1.8.A Updates in version 1.8 include new mobs, snow glolem, code for spawning mobs and the addition of the number of mobs when you are in devmode
CS Combined Assault 0.5 Download the latest version of CS Combined Assault [Click Here]If you've enjoyed the series of release for the homebrew game CS Combined Assault, then get ready as the latest installment for that brew is already here
Comments on Wagic, The Homebrew ?! v0.3.1:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Wagic, The Homebrew ?! v0.3.1 supports it