Warcraft 2D PSP - You certainly know Warcraft, or even World of Warcraft, a game that is to change the character of a particular race. Well, now there is an adapted version to the PSP appointing: WARCRAFT 2D PSP
The main features of the game:
* The game is played in real time, you're a single character
* The game is played in 2D
* You have the choice between 2 teams: Orcs and Humans
* The game is playable online therefore only player against player, an artificial intelligence may be present in a new version
* Different classes of people will surely be added in a new version
* The game is now in English
* A system of experience points and levels is available.
* If the game appeals to many people, developers will be thoroughly inside and create a persistent universe with a server.
The features to come:
* Setting keyboard Danzeff
* A single player mode
* The ad hoc mode is in beta
Developers want to say:
We are also preparing a forum for the development here. As the game is in lua (ie open source) many people can join us to complete the project. Both in providing aid in the graphic code, we accept help from anyone motivated.
The team is currently composed of:
UnlimitedX (code, graphics), Darksymphonie (code), Azog (graphics) and Sox (graphics and advice).
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Capture the Flag Freshmilk has come out with an updated version of his homebrew Capture the Flag