Art has released a new version of his X-Flash firmware modification program, updating it to version 7c. X-Flash is a homebrew application that writes to your Flash memory and has features to change the PSP's system firmware ; and therefore should only be used by people that know what they are doing.
Here is a list of changes since X-Flash V7:
* Added verify function to Version 13.37 Firmware Spoofer.
* Added screen flashing effect whenever flash is written.
* Added verify function to All Version Firmware Spoofer.
* Unlocked Version 13.37 Firmware Version Spoofer.
* Proper internal debug screen implemented.
* All version spoofer checks if 13.37 spoofer is applied, and prompts for removal.
* Changed artwork for icon & picture. Added to Credits.
* Fixed right side of ASCII fanfold paper graphic.
As with all applications that write to flash, there is a risk of bricking your PSP. Please do not use this application if you are unsure on what it does, or how to use it; and if you do want to use it, make sure you read the readme.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Irdeto Sage From Art:Hi Guys,Here is the first full version of Irdeto Sage
xflash 18c And the holiday cheers definitely ain't over at our forums! Art has just uploaded his X-Flash V18c (Multiple Firmware Support), and we here are hosting it just for you! And we thought we've seen the last of it, huh?