Art has released a new version of his X-Flash firmware modification program, updating it to version 7c. X-Flash is a homebrew application that writes to your Flash memory and has features to change the PSP's system firmware ; and therefore should only be used by people that know what they are doing.
Here is a list of changes since X-Flash V7:
* Added verify function to Version 13.37 Firmware Spoofer.
* Added screen flashing effect whenever flash is written.
* Added verify function to All Version Firmware Spoofer.
* Unlocked Version 13.37 Firmware Version Spoofer.
* Proper internal debug screen implemented.
* All version spoofer checks if 13.37 spoofer is applied, and prompts for removal.
* Changed artwork for icon & picture. Added to Credits.
* Fixed right side of ASCII fanfold paper graphic.
As with all applications that write to flash, there is a risk of bricking your PSP. Please do not use this application if you are unsure on what it does, or how to use it; and if you do want to use it, make sure you read the readme.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PSP Flash Auto Installer Homebrew overachiever Shallan is back with another program that's meant to make life easier for people like us whose technical knowledge of PSP is limited to the on and off switch
Pandora Installer for 3.xx Revision 3 Having problems running Pandora on your PlayStation Portable? You might want to know that homebrew developer Hellcat sent us an e-mail announcing the third revision of the Pandora Installer for 3