Art has released a new version of his X-Flash firmware modification program, updating it to version 7c. X-Flash is a homebrew application that writes to your Flash memory and has features to change the PSP's system firmware ; and therefore should only be used by people that know what they are doing.
Here is a list of changes since X-Flash V7:
* Added verify function to Version 13.37 Firmware Spoofer.
* Added screen flashing effect whenever flash is written.
* Added verify function to All Version Firmware Spoofer.
* Unlocked Version 13.37 Firmware Version Spoofer.
* Proper internal debug screen implemented.
* All version spoofer checks if 13.37 spoofer is applied, and prompts for removal.
* Changed artwork for icon & picture. Added to Credits.
* Fixed right side of ASCII fanfold paper graphic.
As with all applications that write to flash, there is a risk of bricking your PSP. Please do not use this application if you are unsure on what it does, or how to use it; and if you do want to use it, make sure you read the readme.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
warPSP^xmb Califrag has released warPSP^xmb Alpha, a plugin application that serves as a wireless hotspot scanner for your PSP
BakonICE v1.4 changes:
* Menu response time for buttons heightened, but the flickering is up a little bit on some psps, depending on overclocking or not, what other plugins, etc...
* Modified the thread priority on the UI thread (when it's used) to a much lower value
Homebrew coder djmati11 has released a new version of his xmbctrl for custom firmwares PRO and ME, a handy homebrew app based on the XMB control feature of 6.39 TN-A. With this app installed, you can access the configuration menu of custom firmwares PRO and ME without having to enter the VSH menu.
version 4 fix
General IdStorage Repair and 1.50 ipl Enabler General IdStorage Repair and 1.50 ipl Enabler
This is a program I have created and generally modified for my own use as new developments in the idstorage on ta082 motherboards were revealed. With the recent revelations by SilverSpring, the fact that only the 0x5 key must be corrupt to boot the 1
PSP AiO PSP AiO
Team SXL released now PSP AiO in Version 3.2..
PSP AiO v3.2 functions:
You can use>Pandora Installer,KeyCleaner,Xplo ra
You can update to a Custom Firmware like>5.00 M33-6,5.50 GEN-D2 and 5.50 GEN-D3.
You can install CXMB on a Custom Firmware 3.71 M33 - 5