As you might have picked up from the post a few days back, Art came up with version 16 of his X-Flash program. One of the notable things to come with the latest version is support for 1.50 and 2.71 SE-B firmwares. Version 16B adds some cosmetic functions for those folks who wanted to get debranded stuff, but retains all of the PSP goodness X-Flash has to offer.
To save you the trouble of reading my gibberish, let's get the info straight from the source. Just remember: X-Flash is probably the most stable app for this particular kind of job, but you might still do something you'll regret to your PSP. Use at your own risk, alright?
New for X-Flash V16b:
* Wave Effect Removed from opening intro screen as well as XMB menu. (firmware version 2.71 SE)
* Debranded Coldboot intro screen. (firmware version 2.71 SE)
* Debranded Gameboot movie. (firmware version 2.71 SE)
* Plain Black Gameboot Movie. (firmware version 2.71 SE)
Currently Supported for 2.71 SE:
* Debranded Coldboot Intro screen.
* Debranded Gameboot screen,
* Disable XMB Menu Wave Effect, and Coldboot Intro Wave Effect
* Custom Monthly Backgrounds, including Plain Black Backgrounds.
* Custom Font (sample font included is now the ASCII font).
* Disable Network Update Icon functionality.
* Custom Name Plate picture (Easter Egg "Art" name plate is disabled in 2.71 SE since only basic name plate pictures work).
* Firmware Dump (At least 21 Mb free space required for 2.71 SE).
* Registry Backup and Restore Tool.
* Custom Gameboot movies.
Currently Disabled for 2.71 SE:
* XMB Menu Label editor.
* Firmware Version Spoofers.
* Coldboot and XMB sounds (may be fixed in a later version).
* Plain Black PSP About Screens (may be fixed in a later version).
* Some Easter Eggs won't work because they rely on version spoofs, detailed name plate picture, etc.
COMING SOON for X-Flash V16c:
* Custom Coldboot Opening Sound (firmware version 2.71 SE)
* Custom Coldboot Opening Sound with Echo Effect (firmware version 2.71 SE)
* Built in Air Wrench Coldboot Opening Sound (firmware version 2.71 SE)
* Delete Coldboot Opening Sound (firmware version 2.71 SE)
* Apply Built in Custom XMB Click Sound (firmware version 2.71 SE)
* Apply Biult in Custom XMB Error Sound (firmware version 2.71 SE)
* Improved Plain Black Gameboot movie (black movie from V16b sometimes pixelates with 2.71)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
FW2.50 TA-082 Check & Dump FW2.50 TA-082 Check & Dump
"maybe late i will make a software to let "FW2.50 TA-082" user to dump "NandFlash & DDR DRam" data to me than i can make the "FW1.00/1
X-Flash Art has updated his thread in our forums to reflect his most recent X-Flash update, v18e
Homebrew coder djmati11 has released a new version of his xmbctrl for custom firmwares PRO and ME, a handy homebrew app based on the XMB control feature of 6.39 TN-A. With this app installed, you can access the configuration menu of custom firmwares PRO and ME without having to enter the VSH menu.
version 4 fix
A new version of SHELL, Arnold's next generation PSP XMB replacement, is now out folks, bringing a whole new set of features and bug fixes. It also comes with its own plugin package, which you can also download below.
Enabled ISO and CSO loading on compatible firmwares
X-Flash Yes, it is time for another X-Flash release
DarkSpeed Final DarkSpeed Final from PSP Developer The Z is a CFW (custom firrmware) launcher for your PSP
Update Trick From Chiri_13 (translated):With the departure of the new firmware 5