RDM+ allows you to access remotely your desktop or laptop computer from RIM BlackBerry handheld.
You can send and receive emails, surf web, edit documents in word processor, copy, cut, paste files or folders and do hundreds other things that you typically do sitting in front of your home or office computer. Interface is user-friendly and navigation is simple.
· Security. Three-level security.
· Encryption. Remote Desktop for Mobiles works in encrypted mode. All data, screen images, mouse movement and keys are encrypted using 128 bit encryption with randomly generated keys.
· Logging. Middleware on your computer has a logging feature and all connections are written to the log file.
· Password protection. You can create a password when starting up application. Without this password no one can access your client address book.
· Executing any console commands (like ping, netstat, ipconfig) is available.
· History feature allows to find and re-send stored commands.
· Full-screen view and zooming. In full-screen mode you can see a fragment of the desktop on the entire screen of your handheld. Zoomed mode lets you see enlarged fragment of the desktop in more detail.
· Hotkeys. You can switch between different mode using the predefined hotkeys and create device-specific keys for mouse click and open desktop menu.
· Advanced security option lets you assign main password at startup of the client. If your phone is lost or stolen no one can access your client address book. Address book will be encrypted by main password.
· Simple navigation. You can use your BlackBerry's keyboard and trackwheel instead of mouse and computer keyboard.
· User-friendly interface. You can use the same interface as on your computer desktop.
· Quick commands. You can use quick commands for starting/stopping system services and processes, viewing the list of desktop windows, checking system performance, displaying system information and rebooting or shutting down your computer.
· One-time fee. All further updates are free.
· What's New 4.3.6 in This Release
Support for multiple display computer configurations;
· Full support of new BlackBerry Torch 9800;
· Faster performance on hi-res remote desktops;
· Controllability on touchscreen devices has been improved.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 4.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.1, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.2, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.3, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.5, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0
Other Software by developer «SHAPE Services»:
iSpyCams View popular webcams from all around the globe organized by Popularity, Categories and Countries in a full-screen video stream