- Deleting a registry key could cause MRE to stop responding.
- Create/Edit value dialogs now have the cursor set on the appropriate text box (one less mouse click).
- Reduced the size of the collapse button on the splitter. Primarily for those with smaller resolutions (800x600).
- Width of the registry tree saved.
- By default the list of values is sorted by name.
- Depending on the device type the tree icon is a phone or PDA.
- Connect dialog and registry tree now display the device name.
- The default value would sometimes be listed twice. Once as "(Default)" and again as "Default".
- When flipping back and forth b/t favorites and the reg tree the value list was not being updated.
- A truckload of error checking.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard
Comments on Mobile Registry Editor:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Mobile Registry Editor supports it