CamRanger - CamRanger allows you to remotely control your Nikon or Canon DLSR camera using your iPhone's wireless connection. In order to use the app you need to own a CamRanger device and connect it to the camera.
CamRanger can be used to wirelessly control the following cameras: Canon 5D III, Canon 5D II, Canon 7D, Canon 60D, Canon 40D, Canon T3i / 600D, Canon XSi / 450D, Nikon D800, Nikon D700, Nikon D7000, Nikon D5100, Nikon D5000. More compatible models are added on a regular basis.
· View and set parameters (ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed, White Balance, Focus Mode, Capture Mode, etc)
· Live View touch focusing and focus adjustments
· Remote Capture
· View 100% resolution images with meta data including histogram (supports JPG and Canon RAW)
· Import all image formats (including RAW) to iOS Photo Library
· Movie Recording and focusing
· Focus Stacking
· Bulb Mode
· Advanced Bracketing/HDR
· Download images to iOS library
· Grid lines and aspect ratio support
· GPS tagging of imported images
What's New in This Release:
· Improved handling of live view / video recording when app is backgrounded
What's New in 1.6.7:
· iPhone/iPod Touch Horizontal Support for images
· Canon 1DC Support
· More Aspect Ratio and Grid Line options
· Night Mode
· Restore Session
· Experimental Focus Peaking
· Improved Ratings Access
· Bug Fixes
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «CamRanger»:
Comments on CamRanger:
Date: 28 Jun 13
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if CamRanger supports it