i-Clickr PowerPoint Remote for iPad - i-Clickr allows you to control your PowerPoint presentations directly from your iPad using a WiFi connection. You can view slides and slide notes right on the mobile device. In addition, i-Clickr helps you track your presentation time.
· Complete control of your PowerPoint presentation including animations.
· Navigate through your slides with finger swipes and taps.
· Grab your audience's attention with realtime annotations (Windows only).
· Help you track your presentation time with onboard clock.
· Set presentation alarm so that your iPad will alert you with a silent buzz before your time runs out.
· Pause and resume presentations.
· Easy to set up with zero configuration.
· Support all versions of PowerPoint from Office XP to the latest PowerPoint 2010 on Windows.
· Support OpenOffice on Windows.
· Support Office Mac 2004 and above, and Keynote on Mac OS X 10.5+.
What's New in This Release:
· Added background audio recording. Now the app will continue to record presentation audio when the app goes to background.
· Presentation recording will stop only when you select "End Show" to finish the presentation.
· Added quick app switching. Now you can exit the app to take a phone call, and the app will automatically resume the presentation when you come back to the app.
· Improved slide view performance speed.
· Bug fixes.
What's New in 3.3:
· Added the option to show either count-down timer or count-up timer.
· Improved the slide image view to better support animated slides.
What's New in 3.1:
· Added presentation recording feature.
· Added PDF presentation sharing.
· Added instructions to lock the device into portrait mode.
· Added additional help information.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
PocketCam for Android PocketCam for Android - PocketCam allows you to use your Android device as a wireless webcam and microphone for your desktop computer. The app automatically forwards video captured by your mobile device's built-in camera to your computer using a WiFi connection, which can then be used as if it comes from a virtual webcam
i-Clickr PowerPoint Remote i-Clickr PowerPoint Remote - Use your Windows Mobile 5 or 6 based mobile phone or PDA as your PowerPoint remote clicker! View your slide notes right on your handset as you present! Click your way through your next slideshow in style!
i-Clickr PowerPoint Remote for iPhone i-Clickr PowerPoint Remote for iPhone - i-Clickr allows you to control your PowerPoint presentations directly from your iPhone using a WiFi connection. You can view slides and slide notes right on the mobile device. In addition, i-Clickr helps you track your presentation time.
· Complete control of your PowerPoint presentation including animations
IP Cam Pro IP Cam Pro - IP Cam turns your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad into a portable IP surveillance camera. Just run the app on your iOS device, and via a WiFi network, you can view live images captured by your phone from any computer using a web browser.
· Live camera views from iPhone and iPod touch with camera.
· View from any web browsers on any operating systems
Tapes Tapes turns your iPhone into a retro-style voice recorder and player
PocketAudio for iPhone/iPad PocketAudio for iPhone/iPad allows you to use your iOS device as a wireless speaker/microphone for your computer. The app automatically forwards audio played on your computer to your phone via WiFi.
PocketAudio can be used to play sound from any Windows or Mac OS application