RoadSync (Palm OS) - allows you to read, delete, reply and efficiently manage your Outlook inbox from your Palm OS smartphone or wireless handheld. You can even send and receive Word, Excel and PowerPoint attachments via Documents To Go as well as download and open other common attachments like digital pictures, movies and mp3s. Plus, since your handheld is truly in sync with the server, all updates made while on the go will be automatically reflected when you open Outlook on your desktop. Stay connected and be more productive no matter where the day takes you.
Unlike other solutions, RoadSync is based on the Exchange ActiveSync protocol licensed directly from Microsoft which provides secure, wireless and direct synchronization with Exchange 2003. This new technology is optimized for mobile devices and provides an easy to implement and low-cost corporate e-mail solution without the typical service fees, middleware servers or need to keep a desktop computer running. So although RoadSync may require a quick conversation with your IT department, setup and installation is simply a matter of enabling mobile privileges on the server and entering a few settings on the device. Its fast, easy and reliable, so download a free trial today.
· Access Outlook e-mail wirelessly - RoadSync downloads your Outlook e-mail and stores it locally on the device for quick review. Plus, all changes and updates made on the device will directly sync with your Microsoft Exchange 2003 account providing a secure way to manage your Outlook e-mail and a convenient way to stay up-to-date while away from the office!
· No need to keep you computer on - Secure, Wireless and Direct Synchronization with your Outlook e-mail account (no desktop redirector!).
· No annual fee - One time fee provides direct access to your e-mail eliminating the need for a middleware server or service fees.
· Easy set-up.
· Nothing new to learn.
· Ring, ring, you've got mail - Scheduled synchronizations will automatically alert you of new e-mail. With a couple of quick adjustments to the preferences, you can easily set up the ideal in-office, on-the-road or home experience.
· No strings attached - RoadSync is a completely wireless solution. There are no cords, cables or cradles needed to get your e-mail on your smartphone nor any hidden service charges. Setup is easy and all DataViz products are backed by a 30 day money-back guarantee.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
Other Software by developer «DataViz Inc.»:
Documents To Go (Series 80) Application that allows you to use, edit and create actual Microsoft Word and Excel files on your Nokia 9300 Smartphone and Nokia 9500 Communicator
SmartList To Go Suite SmartList To Go allows you to create, view and manage databases on your handheld, you can even synchronize directly with Microsoft® Access
RoadSync (UIQ2) RoadSync allows you to manage your corporate Outlook inbox, edit and send attachments