FREE 15 Language Phrasebook for Symbian - FREE 15 Language Phrasebook: German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Czech, Swedish, Norwegian, Greek, Hebrew, Arabic, Japanese, Chinese, and Russian
- Multi-Platform device capability (PDA, smartphone, PC)
- No matter which device you use (Windows Mobile, Symbian OS, Pocket PC, Palm OS, Blackberry, or Desktop), you will NOT lose any functionality.
- Search function
- Navigate from Table of Contents or read page by page
- Add Bookmarks
- Text annotation and mark-up
- Add free-hand drawings
- Touch screen page turn
- Access the guide anytime, anywhere.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Works of Willa Cather (BlackBerry) Works of Willa Cather (BlackBerry) - Indulge Yourself with the best classics literature on Your mobile. Navigate easily to any novel from Table of Contents or search for the words or phrases.
· Navigate from Table of Contents or search for words or phrases
· Make bookmarks, notes, highlights
· Searchable and interlinked
Encyclopedia - The World's Biggest German Encyclopedia Encyclopedia - The World's Biggest German Encyclopedia - The World's Biggest German Encyclopedia for mobile devices. Over 1.0 million articles, 100 times as many articles as in Concise Encyclopedia Britannica.
· Over 1.0 million articles carefully checked for accuracy and completeness by a team of experts
Travel Sequoia National Park - illustrated travel guide and maps Travel Sequoia National Park - illustrated travel guide and maps is a comprehensive travel guide illustrated with maps and photographs. Indulge Yourself with a personal tour guide on Your PDA. FREE General Information chapter and a map in the trial version.
Geology, Flora, Fauna and more.
FREE Periodic Table of the Chemical Elements Quick Study Guide FREE Periodic Table of the Chemical Elements Quick Study Guide - Free Periodic Table in the Trial Version. Melting & boiling points, Density, Electronegativity, Electron affinity, and much more in the Full version. Navigate from TOC or search for words or phrases
Philosophy Quick Study Guide (Palm OS) Boost Your grades with this illustrated comprehensive quick-study guide. Intended for everyone interested in Philosophy, particularly undergraduate and graduate students