SMath Studio is a math program with "paper"-like interface. It has an ability to work with systems, matrices, vectors, complex numbers, infinities and fractions.
Support of the following operations and functions:
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication (scalar and vector), division, finding of factorial, raising to power, roots, determination of modules, trigonometric functions, inverse trigonometric functions, hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic functions, logarithms, determination of signature, calculation of an argument, determinants of matrices, transposition of matrices and vectors, minors of matrices, algebraic additions to matrices, calculations of matrix trace, ranking, conversion of complex numbers from algebraic to trigonometric form.
- Display of 2D and 3D graphs of functions for variable "x".
- Symbolic and numeric differentiation (derivatives) are available.
- Support of parameters (constants and user-defined parameters).
- Automatic saving of user's preferences while exiting the program.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Pocket PC 2002, WinCE.Net 3.0, WinCE.Net 4.0, WinCE.Net 5.0, WinCE.Net 6.0, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard
SMath Studio Handheld SMath Studio Handheld - Absolutely free mathematical program with "paper"-like interface and numerous computing features (now with integrated mathematical reference book)
SMath Studio PPC SMath Studio - Traditionally, since the appearance of the first programs, their speed and available features are ever increasing, while user interfaces are getting more and more complicated. As a result, the non-professional users are unable to deal with these overcomplicated features