Google Earth (Android) - Use Google Earth to fly around the planet with the swipe of a finger. Explore distant lands or reacquaint yourself with your childhood home. Search by voice for cities, places, and businesses. Browse layers including roads, borders, places, photos and more.
For tablet users on Android 3.0 (Honeycomb), you can now enjoy a new Google Earth experience optimized for the large screen. With a new action bar, you can get easy access to search, reset-to-north, my location, and layers. Also, you can now explore the same photo-realistic 3D buildings that have previously only been accessible with the desktop version of Google Earth. Visit the Statue of Liberty in New York, the Taj Mahal in India, or the Sydney Opera House in Australia, all in their full 3D glory! To view 3D buildings on your tablet, just select '3D Buildings' from the layer menu.
You can easily navigate with your fingers, using:
· a one finger swipe to move the globe
· a two-finger pinch and rotate to zoom in and out and rotate your viewpoint
· two-fingers swiped together to tilt your view
· a one single finger double-tap to zoom in and
· a two-finger double-tap to zoom out
What's New in This Release:
· Support for Android 4.4
· New compass icon
· Bug Fixes
What's New in 7.1.2:
· View your geocoded Google+ photos in Google Earth
What's New in 18.104.22.1681:
· Google Maps Street View: With Street View, you can explore the world at street level.
· Improved directions/search: Updated directions let you can visualize transit, walk, bike and drive directions in 3D while update search result list will let you browse search results quickly.
· Improved interface: Easily browse and enable different layers through use of new left hand panel
What's New in 22.214.171.12427:
· More bug fixes
What's New in 126.96.36.19986:
· Tour guide: Explore places you never thought to search for with new tours of your favorite cities, historic landmarks and natural wonders.
· 3D imagery: Take flight above entire cities in 3D. Get started with Los Angeles, Boston, San Francisco, Geneva or Rome and look for new additions in the coming weeks. Available for devices with dual-core processors.
What's New in 6.2:
· Earth Gallery: Explore a curated list of layers, such as real time flights, earthquake, and city tours.
· Touring: load tours from the Gallery or inside balloons.
· Share your current view through Google+ or other social applications.
· New Zoom around and pinch gesture.
· Stability and performance improvements
What's New in 6.1:
· Changed version number to match desktop releases
· Performance and compatibility improvements
· New balloon open animation
What's New in 2.0.2:
· Re-enabled for Android 2.1 (Eclair) users
· Fixed problem with ipv6
· Increased cache size for multi-core phones
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Other Software by developer «Google»:
Google Maps Mobile WM Street View on your phone, as well as business reviews and walking directions
Take the power of Google Maps with you on your mobile phone.
Real-time traffic — See where the congestion is, and estimate delays in over 30 major US metropolitan areas
Google Shopper Google Shopper helps you find information on millions of products. Google Shopper recognizes products by cover art, barcode, voice and text search. You can find local and online prices, reviews, specifications, videos, and more to help you make the best purchasing decision. With a single click you can save items to your shopping list and share with your friends
Google Authenticator (iPhone) Google Authenticator (iPhone) works with two-step verification for your Google Apps account to provide an additional layer of security when signing in. Use Google Authenticator to generate verification codes directly on your mobile phone, without the need for a network connection
Chromecast for iPhone/iPad Chromecast for iPhone/iPad - Chromecast is a device that plugs into your HDTV and allows you to stream online media from your smartphone, tablet or computer to the TV screen over the local WiFi network.
With the Chromecast app for iOS you can configure Chromecast to work with your WiFi network and change its settings.
What's New in This Release:
· Bug fixes
Google Listen (Android) Google Listen (Android) - Search thousands of audio feeds for breaking news, subscribe to favorites and manage with Google Reader on your desktop. Then listen to streaming items or download for later. Keep informed while commuting, exercising, gardening, cleaning and more..
YouTube Remote (Android) YouTube Remote (Android) - With YouTube Remote you can use your Android device as a remote control when watching videos on a larger YouTube 'Leanback' screen, such as your desktop computer or Internet TV. On your larger screen navigate to youtube.com/leanback and sign in with the same account as on the phone
Google Drive (iPhone/iPad) Google Drive (iPhone/iPad) - Google Drive allows you to store all your stuff in one place. Upload your files from your computer and the iOS app lets you access them from anywhere. You can share photos, read documents, and even make items available offline so you can view them when you don't have an internet connection
Google Fiber for iOS Google Fiber for iOS - Google Fiber turns your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch into a remote control for your Google Fiber TV. With the application installed on your iOS device, you can view the broadcast schedule and search for movies and TV shows.
In addition, Google Fiber allows you to manage your DVR from wherever you are
Car Home (Android) Car Home (Android) - Turn your Android phone into your personal navigation and infotainment device. Quickly access navigation, voice actions, and other features while driving
Google TV Remote (iPhone) Google TV Remote (iPhone) - Turn your Apple iOS device into a fully functional Google TV remote! Use the mouse pad, arrow keys, and the full range of buttons. Allows you to turn the TV and AVR on/off so you can use this as the primary remote. Even search using your voice!
Works with all Google TV devices