ScrambledNet is a port of the KDE game "knetwalk", by Andi Peredri, Thomas Nagy and Reinhold Kainhofer.
The player is given a network diagram with the parts of the network randomly rotated; he/she must rotate them to connect all the terminals to the server.
· Portrait and landscape modes are handled.
· Tile rotation is smoothly animated; highlighted tiles show the user's progress.
· The game is designed to be usable with 12-key keypad or QWERTY keypad, or by tapping the screen.
· The game has 5 difficulty levels; the first 3 use different board sizes; then wrap-around is introduced for "Master" level; then "Insane" level adds invisible cells. In case you're wondering, yes, I can solve "Insane" puzzles, usually in 10-12 minutes.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed the "pop" sound when locking a tile.
What's New in 5.0.1:
· Minor improvement to the "connected" animation.
What's New in 5.0:
· both free and donate versions full-featured
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x