Screen Shot for BlackBerry - With Screen Shot you can take a screen shot of your current BlackBerry screen with just one click.
How to use Screen Shot:
· Click the ScreenShot icon.
· Screen Shot will now take a screen shot of your current BlackBerry screen.
· Screen shot image is stored in "Pictures" directory on your SD card (or internal BlackBerry memory if the SD card is not available, i.e. device is connected to computer or there is not SD card installed)
· The BlackBerry will vibrate once saving is completed.
· Accessible via "BlackBerry Options" - "Screen Shot Options".
· Selectable "screen taken" notification: dialog, sound, vibration.
· Adjustable delay before screen shot is taken.
· File name conventions: custom prefix and suffix, current date and time can be added to the file name automatically.
· Automatic directory detection.
· Manual directory setting: i.e. screen shots can be stored in "media card - myVeryOwnScreenShots".
· Takes a screen shot of your device and stores it on the SD card or device memory (if SD card is not available).
· Send screen shots or queue them in the program and for sending via email.
· You may assign Screen Shot to one of the convenience keys. Then from any screen, you may press the convenience key and the screen shot will be saved.
· Supported Image Formats: PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, WBMP.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 4.2, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.3, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.5, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 7.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 7.1
CIA World Factbook 2012 CIA World Factbook for BlackBerry® SmartphonesBased on the latest 2012 data for more than 270 countries and territories by the Central Intelligence Agency!This is the best source for country information right in your hand!
Uptime for BlackBerry Uptime gives you an overview of the startup and the current uptime of your BlackBerry smartphone
Camera Timer Have you ever wished for a way to delay taking a photo on your BlackBerry® device? Camera Timer is an easy to use, convenient way to time the perfect picture. Like the camera timers that come with many modern cameras, you can choose to take a picture with a delay
Flashlight Pro Flashlight Pro allows you to use your BlackBerry device as a flashlight and emergency Morse-device
QuickTask for BlackBerry The quickest way to create a task on your BlackBerry®.This product comes with a 30 days value back guarantee. More info on our website.Integrates with BlackBerry® Tasks, NextAction!, TaskMaster2-click task adding
FlashWatch with MP3 Multi Alarm FlashWatch is a unique application which gives your BlackBerry® Smartphone a set of unique and eye catching watch. A revolutionary way to present the time in different ways, like a binary clock