vSnap - small and simple screen capture utility for Pocket PCs.
- Select the screen capture start time from the dropdown list.
- Tap on the "Browse" button to select the file location and filename to save the screenshot file.
- If your Pocket PC is in native VGA mode, tick the checkbox for "Enable Native VGA Support".
- Tap on the "Capture" button to proceed with screen capture.
What's New in This Release:
· Minor fixes
What's New in 0.2:
- Added VGA support.
- Added filename suggestion.
- Remember last used folder. v0.1:
- First Release.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
Other Software by developer «Vicott Wong»:
WinXplore WinXplore is a simple tool that allows you to manage certain folders under "Windows" in a quick and convenient way