gLock - Want to protect your contacts, application, or games only used by you in case your phone is used by someone else? Try the gLock. gLock uses gesture as the password to protect your application.
1) Your gesture password can be any of word, symbol or character.
2) Unlock rule is based on: gesture strokes; error tolerance of the strokes length; similarity.
3) You can also setup security Question and Answer in case you forget your gesture password.
4) You can protect single item individually; But the protection only takes action when you turn it on (click first icon).
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
DMCode (Android) DMCode is an Android application to encode and decode DM images. DM (Data Matrix) 2D BarCode attracts more and more attention in the real world now. With this application, you can: encode string to DM image; decode DM image to string; load DM image from website; take snapshot from camera; SMS DM image URL
Funny Face 2 Funny Face 2 - Funny Me; Funny You; Funny Your Boss (if you want be fired). Funny Face 2 is super simple and fast. Just pick or snap a photo, touch the screen where you want to funny and scroll the effect bar, a funny photo will show up! You can save it on your phone's sdcard and email it to your friends
Call Sprite Call Sprite is a call enhancing software for Android.
1. When the phone rings, just pull the phone out of your pocket and put it near your ear and answer it. You don't need to unlock the phone first!
2. When you are in a meeting and your phone rings, just flip the phone, it will reject the call.
DailyFunnyVideo DailyFunnyVideo will search free downloadable 3gp videos online and present you a fresh funny, hot video every day
Hop Chess 跳棋 Hop(Jump) Chess is a traditional Chinese Checkers that can play on a hexagon board among two to six people. The rule is very simple: Just move your stone on your triangle area to the opposite part; The move can be a hop or jump that clip a single stone