HanDBase (Series 60) - Mobilize your important data with HanDBase! HanDBase is the award-winning handheld computing database application now available for Series 60 smart phones. Experienced handheld users endorse HanDBase for its powerful relational features, easy-to-use interface, and large population of free pre-designed mobile databases hosted on our website.
With HanDBase, users can create their own solution using the desktop companion software, manage their important information, and share their data with friends and colleagues, even on other handheld/mobile platforms. Everyday veteran handheld owners are using HanDBase for tracking & logging important information, collecting data in place of hardcopy forms, as a reference resource, and downloading company data files to empower Out of Office decision making for associates and managers!
· Relationship - can be used to perform one-to-one, one-to-many, and many-to-many type joins between other databases.
· Conditional - the output of a conditional field is based off of a comparison of any to two fields or values.
· External - allows additional plug-ins to be installed to offer field types and functionality beyond that which is built-in to HanDBase.
· Calculation - Up to 6 operations. Supports advanced math and logarithmic functions, such as trigonometry, floor/ceiling, square root, rounding, and power. Users can add, subtract, multiply, divide, or average numerical values. Output can result as dates, times, floating point, or integer values. Perform running totals, averages, and more.
· Linked - Users can link two databases together, allowing a record of one database to act as a key to other databases. This feature enables users to jump from one relational database to the related items in a linked database.
· DB Pop-up - This field type is similar to a pop-up field, except the pop-up choices come from any other database. Users can group several DB Pop-ups together to be updated simultaneously.
· Image - Users can display black & white images loaded from the Desktop.
· Integer - This field stores numerical values with pop-ups for users' most common values.
· Floating Point - This field stores floating-point numbers, such as those with a decimal point in its value.
· Date - When selecting a Date field, new Dates can easily be entered or you can select Today or No Date from a popup list. Can be set to automatically record the date a record was added, modified, and more.
· Time - This field enables users to either manually enter the time or opt to have time entered automatically.
· Pop-up - List This field forces a value to one from a defined list. Supports up to 60 Popups.
· Check Box - Provides users with values to be selected by selecting corresponding check boxes, such as true/false and yes/no values.
· Note - This field allows for memo-type notes (up to 2000 characters) and a pop-up to insert common phrases, words, etc.
· Unique - This field is automatically filled with a value unique to that record.
· Heading - Enables users to organize sections of a database with a heading.
· External Memory - Store your databases in the main memory of your phone or if you have a memory card store them there for ease of transport.
· Quick Search Feature - now find your records more quickly, by specifying a field that is quickly searched just by typing the first few letters in the list view.
· Filters - now supports 6 different criteria from the 2 previous.
· Sorting - supports primary, secondary and tertiary levels
· Encryption - your databases are more secure than ever with HanDBase's encryption options.
· Access Permissions - can be set on the following parameters: Open Database, Add Records, Edit Records, Delete Records, Edit Popups, DB Properties, Delete Database, Beam Database
What's New in This Release:
· Bug Fixes in Series 60
· Single SIS file installation
· T9 support
· Bug Fixes in HanDBase Desktop
· Category Support in HanDBase Desktop
· Custom User Support in HanDBase Desktop
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
S60 2nd Edition
Classical Composers Lives for HanDBase Classical Composers Lives for HanDBase - This Applet lists nearly 1100 "Classical" composers. There are fields for the Last and First/Middle names, the year they were born, the year they died (if they have), and the Classical Genre/Period they composed during (ie Baroque, Romantic, etc.). After this Applet is installed it will be located in the Unfiled category
Vineyard Spray Calculator for HanDBase Vineyard Spray Calculator for HanDBase is a database set up to calculate calibration data for a pesticide sprayer in a wine grape vineyard application. The user enters the field parameters, the desired speed in which the sprayer will travel the desired gallons per acre of spray and the number of nozzles per row
Vacation Time for HanDBase Vacation Time for HanDBase - Have you ever wondered how much vacation time you have left?! Now you can keep track of it in a convenient easy to use interface, that allows you to put in the beginning and ending dates for your vacation. Takes into account number of hours in a work day and figures time used and displays remaining hours
Photojournalist's NotePad for HanDBase Photojournalist's NotePad for HanDBase - A set of two linked databases which let you easily keep track of photographs and caption information while in the field. Enter photo assignments and projects, in the PROJECTS table. Tap the photo link, to add all related photo notes. This is designed for entering info on photo situations, not individual frames
NHI Stroke Index for HanDBase Applet calculates the NIH Stroke Index based on selections of descriptive patient findings then stores index by patient
Intensive Care Log Book for HanDBase Intensive Care Log Book for HanDBase - A useful ITU logbook designed for all Critical Care trainees, especially those with an interest in an ITU career. Makes extensive use of FORMS for ease and speed of data entry
WW Food Selections for HanDBase WW Food Selections for HanDBase - Database file containing foods and point value based on Weight Watcher guidelines. This file is an update with new food items. This database can be used alone or serve as an update file for the Weight Loss and Weight Watchers database files and the Cooking With Points database files. Contains a Restaurant Database Link file
Other Software by developer «DDH Software, Inc»:
Checkbook Keep track of your checking account(s). (Requires HanDBase)
Patient HandChart Patient HandChart is an electronic medical record for patient data management and assessment
HanDBase Enterprise (Palm OS) HanDBase Enterprise (Palm OS) - HanDBase is a mobile relational database that has been awarded top honors by leading Palm OS handheld reviewers for its..
T-Observe for Windows Mobile Classic/Pro T-Observe for Windows Mobile Classic/Pro - Collecting data on classroom instruction is one of the most important jobs of a school principal. Now, you can leverage the power and ease of a handheld computer to capture the most important instructional activities that occur during observations
Tec-Observe for Pocket PC Tec-Observe for Pocket PC - TecObserve For Pocket PC handheld Devices Collecting data on technology integration into classroom instruction is valuable information for an administrator. In the day of tight budgets, a school/district needs to track the educational benefit of its investment in technology
ThorSurg Thoracic surgeon treatment solution for lung and esophageal cancer patients