GDesk is a customizable and extendable desktop system.
Icons can be placed on the desktop representing applications, page links and plug-ins; these can then be launched by tapping them.
Plug-ins can be added at any time and as required; further plug-in functionality will be provided over time.
Version 0.34 updates:
* Color dialog for landscape mode fix
* Missed call action for S60 3rd fix
* Menu color options added (menu, menu outline, menu highlight, menu hightlight outline)
* InfoView more font sizes added
* Bitmapped digital clock updates fix
* Dialer app launch on S60 5th fix
* Fullscreen landscape mode fix
* Selection will be set off from icon after tapping on it (or using hotkey). Menu option added to disable new behaviour (Settings->Keep selection).
* Green key is available for hot-key selection again
* Disabled periodic updates of non-visible plugin icons
* Disabled periodic updates of all plugin icons, if GDesk in background
* Option "Settings->Orientation", to chose and fix desired orientation mode
* "Larger Size" option now correctly updates and save it's state
* Crash on activating "Call type" shortcut fix
* Alias shown in to: field instead of number
* Autorotation craches fix
* Dialog crashes, when on-screen keyboard orientation not the same as current GDesk's fix ('Set caption', for example)
* Non-fulscreen status pane corrupted with extra icons on GDesk startup fix
* Plugin updates, which located on the top of screen in non-fulscreen mode fix
* Plugin menu crash fix (taskmanager, for example) with 'Keep selection' option unchecked
* "Discard changes" glitch fix (when this action selected on scrolled page)
* Transparency option added in all color selection dialogs (it's just above ok/cancel buttons)
* Correct outline for digital bitmapped clock, when selecting/dragging
* "Vertical align" option in notepad
* "Clear text" option in notepad
* Notepad, AgnView plugin change: Transparency can be set from standard dialog now (No more separate menu option)
* '1'/'7' keys can now be used in Color dialog to change transparency
* "Export Desktop" option now functions properly. No more missed icons/design parts in gdd file (designers should re-export their designs).
* "Missed calls" indicator in InfoView (if bitmapped - 10 segments max). Caps version only.
* "Current profile" indicator. Caps version only. In text mode - '*' is added to the name of profile to indicate, that profile is in silent mode. Custom icon could be set - it should have 7 segments (first 6 for every standard profile, and the 7th for all custom). when tapped - shows list of profiles to chose from.
* "Messages" indicator action (shows incoming folder)
* "Missed calls" indicator action (shows missed calls log)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Symbian SDL Symbian SDL is a Simple DirectMedia Layer adaptation for S60. SDL is a cross-platform multimedia library: Applications and libraries built on SDL can easily be ported to other operating systems
Win7, Unity PC & Mobile with newest shell Win7, Unity PC & Mobile with newest shell -
The easiest way to own Win7 on your phone. The best Win7 style launcher on Symbian.
1. Direct access to the target apps with the navigation key via Start menu.
2. At the time you operate in any apps, Win7 remains active.
3. Fresh, friendly, and familiar appearance
DOSBox DOSBox-Symbian S60 port of the DOSBox emulator.
What's New in This Release:
· this is a STILL a release candidate (RC) port of DOSBOX v0.73
· changed to implement 'full' cpu core, dropped 'normal': can now run (more?) protected mode games
· "nethack" runs
MyPhone & MyPhone Theme Infinite Edition MyPhone & MyPhone Theme Infinite Edition -
The BEST pal for your S60 phones. MyPhone V2.50 and MyPhone theme Infinite Edition. Turn your S60 phones totally to MyPhone UI. Only 14.99 USD!
PyAmazon PyAmazon-is a Python wrapper for the Amazon web API. It allows you to do Amazon searches by keyword, ASIN, UPC, author, artist, actor, director, manufacturer, list, similar, or best seller. PyAmazon currently supports the features of version 3.x of the Amazon API
PyBloglines A Python wrapper for Bloglines Web Services
Mocha TN5250 for Nokia 3650/6600/E61 Mocha TN5250 for Nokia 3650/6600/E61- is an application for the Nokia 3650/6600/E61 Phones. It makes it possible to connect to an AS/400 Mainframe and emulate a 5250 terminal.
Freeware license key for mocha TN5250 for Nokia 3650/6600/E61:
License name: freeware
License key: A31953
· Supports all standard 5250 features.
· Device name support
M1 1st & best Android shell M1, the all new launcher from MMMOOO, running with Android UI shell on Symbian phones. It's the first & best Android UI shell in Symbian apps
DROS DROS enables the user to relive the glory days of 80s computing on their mobile phone.
DOS like command shell providing a set of simple commands such as copy, move, delete and list
iDesk iDesk - Make your Symbian S60 phone look like an iPhone.
This pack includes the following:
-GDesk 0.33d for 5800 (fully compatible portrait mode gdesk)
-Plugins for GDesk
-Iphone 5th Edition Dsma Theme
-iDesk-5800.gdd theme and Five wallpapers that are suited for it
Comments on GDesk:
why can't download?
Date: 10 Aug 10
Date: 19 Nov 10
help me from this ugly phone
Date: 29 Jan 12
Date: 24 May 14
Date: 29 Jul 14
Date: 10 Feb 15
Date: 4 Sep 15
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if GDesk supports it