Ascendo Fitness Calculators - Ascendo Fitness Calculators "FitCalc" may be just what you need to make sure you are on the right track. Ascendo FitCalc includes ten scientifically developed calculators that are widely used by fitness enthusiats, personal trainers and healthcare professionals. Ascendo FitCalc makes them easy to use. Just enter your personal information such as height, weight and gender and Ascendo FitCalc computes the information you need to live a healthier lifestyle.
· The Healthy Weight Calculator is reference by the US Department of Health and Human Services. It computes the range of high and low weight values that a person should stay between to be considered healthy.
· The Ideal Weight Calculator for women is based on the renowned Devine formula.
· The Ideal Weight Calculator for men is based on the scientifically developed Robinson algorithm.
· The Body Mass Index (BMI) Calculator is a widely used measure of health. A Body Mass Index of between 18.5 and 25 which is considered to be the healthy range for adults.
· The Maximum Heart Rate Calculator computes the heart rate that you should not exceed when exercising.
· The Target Heart Rate Calculator computes the optimal range of heart rates that you should stay between when exercising.
· The Basal Methabolism Rate (BMR) Calculator determines the amount of calories you burn each day without additional exercise.
· The Daily Calorie Requirement Calculator is based on your BMR. It provides the number of calories you can eat to maintain your current weight based on your activity level.
· The Body Fat Percentage Calculator is based on Gender, Waist & Weight.
· The Calories Burned Calculator allows you to estimate the number of calories you will shed doing several common exercises.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
S60 2nd Edition
KCal Calorie Counter application for mobile phonesnCreate your own on-the-go database of calories and nutrition information for a variety of everyday food and drink
Ideal Weight Small app for Symbian s60 5th edition that calculates your ideal weight!
CalBMI Calculates and shows the Body-Mass-Index (BMI)
Heart Rate Monitor Heart Rate Monitor is an simple and fast tool for calculating your heart rate
Health Calculator for Symbian 11 Most Vital Health Calculations with Specifications to analyze your Strength and Fitness. Supports both Imperial & Metric forms of Calculation. A must have Health Care Utility
Mobile Diet Mobile Diet is a very simple yet effective and innovative weight control program