Ascendo Fitness Calculators - Ascendo Fitness Calculators "FitCalc" may be just what you need to make sure you are on the right track. Ascendo FitCalc includes ten scientifically developed calculators that are widely used by fitness enthusiats, personal trainers and healthcare professionals. Ascendo FitCalc makes them easy to use. Just enter your personal information such as height, weight and gender and Ascendo FitCalc computes the information you need to live a healthier lifestyle.
· The Healthy Weight Calculator is reference by the US Department of Health and Human Services. It computes the range of high and low weight values that a person should stay between to be considered healthy.
· The Ideal Weight Calculator for women is based on the renowned Devine formula.
· The Ideal Weight Calculator for men is based on the scientifically developed Robinson algorithm.
· The Body Mass Index (BMI) Calculator is a widely used measure of health. A Body Mass Index of between 18.5 and 25 which is considered to be the healthy range for adults.
· The Maximum Heart Rate Calculator computes the heart rate that you should not exceed when exercising.
· The Target Heart Rate Calculator computes the optimal range of heart rates that you should stay between when exercising.
· The Basal Methabolism Rate (BMR) Calculator determines the amount of calories you burn each day without additional exercise.
· The Daily Calorie Requirement Calculator is based on your BMR. It provides the number of calories you can eat to maintain your current weight based on your activity level.
· The Body Fat Percentage Calculator is based on Gender, Waist & Weight.
· The Calories Burned Calculator allows you to estimate the number of calories you will shed doing several common exercises.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
S60 2nd Edition
Ascendo Fitness Calculators In shape? Know for sure. FitCalc includes 10 widely used Fitness Calculators: BMI, BMR, Healthy Weight, Ideal Weight, Body Fat %, Max/Target Heart Rate, Daily Calories. Free Trial
Ideal Weight Small app for Symbian s60 5th edition that calculates your ideal weight!
Heart Rate Monitor Heart Rate Monitor is an simple and fast tool for calculating your heart rate
DrDrugsŪ: Drug Guide for Physicians Now with over 800 Integrated Calculators - combines the most comprehensive, up-to-date and practical drug resource with built in drug dosing calculation tools for most weight
Calorie Assistant Function calculate, write down and show how much calorie you have taken
Mobile Diet Mobile Diet is a very simple yet effective and innovative weight control program
ivbase for HanDBase A simple and free handbase applet for calculating the iv doses of Acetylcystine for treating paracetamol (acetaminophen) overdose
HealthCalc for Series 60 HealthCalc makes it easy for you to use scientifically proven formulas and measurements to reliably assess and improve your health and fitness
CalBMI Calculates and shows the Body-Mass-Index (BMI)
Medical Calendar Pregnancy Calculator for Physicians(Persian).
Calculate EDC, Pregnancy age and..
flash lite required
Photo Pack by Photographer Scott Roush This pack contains 50 of the most spectacular Photos by Scott Roush. They can be used as Wallpapers or in Slide Shows to enhance the multimedia capabilities of your BlackBerry
Ascendo DataVault (BlackBerry) Ascendo DataVault stores personal information on your BlackBerry and Desktop using the most powerful encryption method available
Ascendo Money (BlackBerry) Ascendo Money can help you balance your checkbook, manage expense accounts, track investments, savings, loans and much more
Ascendo French English Dictionary + for BlackBerry French English Dictionary + by Ascendo, is the leading reference tool of its kind for BlackBerry. It contains a comprehensive dictionary with over 278,000 translations, travel phrases in eighteen categories, a vocabulary quiz tool and thousands of verbs conjugated in all major tenses