Ascendo Fitness (Symbian) - Despite a growing number of fitness products, one simple fact remains. To stay fit you need to manage your diet and exercise. Ascendo Fitness allows you to take control of your health by helping you track the calories in the foods you eat and the calories you burn while exercising. Ascendo Fitness also provides many tools and assistants to help you set and achieve your goals.
Ascendo Fitness gives you the tools to succeed. You set goals that make sense for your special situation and Ascendo Fitness helps you track your progress.
Ascendo Fitness is mobile just like you are. Because you take it with you everywhere you go, you can track your diet and activity when it happens, where it happens.
Ascendo Fitness is complementary to exiting health products and plans. You can choose the strategy that best fits you and use Ascendo Fitness to accomplish your objectives.
· Comprehensive set of data and tools
· A nutrition database contains the most common foods and beverages based on data from the US Dept of Agriculture.
· An activity database contains the most frequent exercises based on research by the Journal of Sports Medicine.
· Create and edit daily entries for Nutrition and Activities that allow you to keep track of calorie intake and calories being burned.
· Add, Edit & Delete nutrition and activity types. NEW
· Delete entries by date for easier maintenance. NEW
· Track weight over time and record notes.
· Intuitive graphics to track your progress
· Display graph comparing journal entries for weight to a user defined goal.
· Display graph comparing daily Calorie Intake to a user defined objective.
· Display graph comparing daily Calories Burned to a user defined objective.
· Move graphs backward and forward by date using arrow keys, improved performance. NEW
· Assistants provide personalized health indicators
· Calculate ideal weight & healthy weight range based on user’s height and gender. NEW
· Calculate Body Mass Index, or BMI, based on user’s height and weight.
· Calculate Maximum Heart Rate based on age.
· Calculate Basal Metabolism Ratio, or BMR, based on height, weight and gender.
· Awards & Certifications
· Winner of the Orange/Nokia Java Challenge as best Consumer Application.
· Java Verified Certification.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
S60 2nd Edition
Yoga Trainer Personal guide towards the healthier, less stressful life!
Wellness Diary Improve your well-being by balancing your health behavior
WorkOut Pro for Symbian Tracks Workouts, Exercises, Cardio and Measurement Information on a day-to-day basis with respect to various profiles. Searching, Sorting, reminder options with email data export
Ascendo Fitness Calculators In shape? Know for sure. FitCalc includes 10 widely used Fitness Calculators: BMI, BMR, Healthy Weight, Ideal Weight, Body Fat %, Max/Target Heart Rate, Daily Calories. Free Trial
Star Exercise Assistant for Symbian Tracks Workouts, Exercises, Cardio and Measurement Information on a day-to-day basis with respect to various profiles. Splendid Date Tracking option. Professional User Interface
Photo Pack by Photographer Scott Roush This pack contains 50 of the most spectacular Photos by Scott Roush. They can be used as Wallpapers or in Slide Shows to enhance the multimedia capabilities of your BlackBerry
Ascendo DataVault Password Manager Best-Selling, Best-Rated, Most Comprehensive Password Manager for BB. Powerful Encryption, Desktop Sync, Tree/List View, Cat/Types/Templates, Browser Integration & more. Free Trial