Calcohol - A real-time open source alcohol absorption and metabolism simulator for mobile phones. Can plot BAC graphs, predefined drinks, sobering-up time estimation and much more!
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed almost all resolution dependent code, now fonts and icons change their size depending on the resolution
· All keyboard input now has it's own function that handles what the key does, in preparation for touchscreen support
· Added complete touchscreen support. Still crashes from time to time on my emulator, no idea why. Also the "feel" of the interface might not be the best
· Added saving of custom drinks to external file (custom.xml) alcohol.py:
· Automatic drink saving added to Model.touch() alkodata.py:
· Loading of help data
· Loading and saving of currently drunk drinks
· Drinks are now loaded/saved in sessions, and a new session is started when the effects of the old one aren't visible at startup.
· Custom drinks are saved too
· Now uses pythons own xml parser data.xml:
· Help data added layout.xml:
· Help layout added, options layout stuff
· Changed text format according to changes in util.py, now uses python's standard formatting
· Now uses pythons own xml parser util.py:
· Moved formatString from ui to util
· Replaced own formatString with python's string formatting operator.
· As a result, layout texts syntax is now changed: %,C%% -> %(BAC).2f for example help.py:
· Help system ui.py:
· Text alignment support
· Large texts(>22) are now antialiased by default platf.py:
· Moved all platform specific stuff here
· Replaces keyboard.py
· This is now the only file that should be changed when porting to other python platforms
· Now the only module that directly imports e32,appuifw,graphics,key_codes state.py:
· Drink system changes, now drinks can be added, all drinks are selectable etc. optionsui.py:
· Moved some really repetitive code into a function where it should have been all along xmlloader.py:
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Insect Killer Insect Killer (free version, ad-enabled)-turns your NOKIA phone into an Ultrasound device, sending high-pitch 18-22 KHz ultrasound waves to keep Mosquitoes and other insects away
SickLess SickLess - Do you know how many years of your life you could lose with current lifestyle? Want to get those years back? SickLess is a self care software to monitor the most essential health information affecting your life. It evaluates your risks and advises how to reach your health target. Feel better, look better, be less sick with SickLess
Weltel Mobile application to stay in touch with patients taking antiretroviral (ARV) medications to treat HIV/AIDS
Anti Mosquito Anti Mosquito- made by Pico Brothers is a cool and tiny app to keep the mosquitoes away from you. It produces a sound that is supposed to take effect only on mosquitoes
myBPM - pulseMeter myBPM - pulseMeter - We've combined the ancient method with modern computer technology: feel your pulse at your neck, push a key at the same tempo on your mobile handset and it displays your heart rate (BMP, beats per minute) instantly
Horse Log for Symbian Horse Log for Symbian - Horse Log is a comprehensive tool to manage your Horses. Horse Log offers a great way to keep track all the Horses and its health history in an easy way
Nokia Braille Reader Nokia Braille Reader- gives SMS for the blind and visually impaired. It captures received SMS messages and brings them to the foreground for reading using Braille and tactile feedback.
The program has been developed in a joint project between Nokia, Tampere University and the Finnish Federation of the Visually Impaired
Other Software by developer «Lauri Andler»:
Comments on Calcohol:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Calcohol supports it