Nokia Big Screen - Share your favourite mobile content on any high-definition television screen with Nokia Big Screen. This application is a new kind of media player that you can install on your Nokia phone.
Once you've installed Nokia Big Screen on your phone, just connect the phone to your TV with an HDMI cable and the application opens automatically. Use the application from the phone touch display or by wirelessly connecting a Bluetooth keyboard or Wii Remote to your phone.
· Show your photos and videos in high definition on your TV screen
· Listen to music from your phone on your home audio system
· View song lyrics in karaoke style and watch videos with subtitles
· Play music on the background while you browse your photos
· Enjoy a photo slideshow with music of your choice (change the direction with left/right arrow keys)
· Screen saver activates after a minute's idle time to protect your TV
· Use your phone as an entertainment hub you can take everywhere with you
What's New in This Release:
· Support for NOKIA E7-00
· Added support for PS3 BD remote controller
· Added support for Madcatz and Nyko WiiMotes remote controllers
· Improved first time use with device side help
· Greatly improved photos performance with faster full screen image and better quality
· Enhanced graphics and performance improvements all around the application
· Image rotating
· Content on TV always shown in full screen (no black borders – no underscan)
· Added support for external album arts
What's New in v.0.981 beta:
· Compatibility issue solved with Ovi Maps
· Back & Exit buttons now fully visible when Big Screen is launched without HDMI cable
· Faster image display
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Microsoft Silverlight Microsoft Silverlight for Symbian includes a runtime that is optimized to display content on memory constrained devices
MobileDVD MobileDVD is the easiest and most enjoyable way to play videos on your S60 phone
Best VideoRingtones for Series 60 This application enables you to create and play video-clips instead of usual ringtones. Get a broader view on the capabilities of your smartphone!
Mobiclip Player Mobiclip Player allows watching Macromedia Flash contents in Series60 devices. However, Flash (.swf) files have to be converted to native Mobiclip (.mo) format first using a commercial converter. Sample clips are available from Mobiclip site
Nokia Bubbles Fast access to the most important things on your phone by catching a flying bubble!
Nokia Internet Tablet Video Converter With Nokia Internet Tablet Video Converter, you can easily convert your videos – the ones you shot yourself and the ones you downloaded from the Internet into an optimized format for your Nokia Internet Tablet
Nokia Communication Center With Nokia Communication Center, you can access all your messages, contacts and calendar effortlessly in one location from your PC