Alarm Manager for S60 3rd Edition is convenient and easy to use multi-alarm tool.
- One-time and recurring alarms: daily and weekly
- Text description is displayed when alarm goes off
- Alarm disabling without loosing its preferences
- Time format: 24-hour or 12-hour, depending on phone preferences
- Current date and time are displayed in navigation pane
- Day of the week is displayed for one-time alarms
- "Time left until alarm" confirmation message
Note: only the first alarm will go off when phone is switched off.
Alarm Manager is available in Chineese (traditional and simplified), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish languages.
I can't install the program. The phone displays error message: "Certificate error. Contact the application supplier". What should I do?
Check Application Manager settings. Open Menu | Tools | App. mngr | Options | Settings. Make sure "Software installation" option has value "On".
How can I remove alarms left from previous installation of the program?
Use "Delete all alarms" command to clean up. This command is available even after the trial period is over.
Demo version of the program is limited to 15 days of usage.
Like this program? Purchase a personal copy and get free lifetime updates!