Chronometer- Simple and easy to use chronometer for Symbian OS
* Up to 5 individual stopwatches each with up to 40 cumulative split and lap times.
* Supports split and lap mode timing (toggled with * key). Split timing shows time since started, lap mode timing shows time since last lap (and split) taken.
* Select to show split, lap, both lap and split or time only (toggled with # key). Notice that both lap and split can only be shown at the same time if screen width supports it.
* Shows average, best or worst lap when displaying laps (toggled with 0 key).
* Stopwatch up to max 999 hours 59 minutes 59.99 seconds with 1/100 of a second accuracy.
* Persistent saving of data and mode for all stopwatch instances (but avoiding saving for a stopwatch instance in reset state, which probably is the most common thing).
* Simple key interface with what I believe is convenient use of the keys for fast and accurate use. Based on assumption that most common use is start/stop/reset. Can be used with joystick/soft buttons and/or numeric keypad. (See comment in Usage below for special Nokia E70 mapping.)
* Stopwatch will “keep” running even if closing the Java application when running. Saves battery if required to run the stopwatch for a long time.
* Designed with low CPU/power usage in mind. That is, update to display (which is the main CPU intensive activity) is only done as required by state of shown stopwatch
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Best Times & Tips Free text multi-language translator, Safe store for private info, Currency Exchange (online updates), World Clock & Map (550+ cities) with Sun Compass, Tip calculator, Unit and measurement convertor, Timers, Stopwatch/Counter/Alarm, Date calculator, Pac
Value Times & Tips Safe store for private info, Currency Exchange (online updates), World Clock & Map (550+ cities) with Sun Compass, Tip calculator, Timers, Stopwatch/Counter/Alarm, Date calculator