SISContents is a tool that allows you to unpack, edit and sign Symbian 9 SIS packages (Nokia S60 3rd/5th Edition and Sony Ericsson UIQ 3.x platforms are supported). It helps you to inspect the files contained in SIS package, to see certificates against which it was signed as well as to view the PKG script that describes the on-device installation process. You can also edit the contents of packages and sign them after that.
· read the contents and show information on SIS packages;
· unpack files from SIS packages;
· extract embedded components of packages as sis files (including certificates and signatures);
· view and save installation PKG script;
· sign packages, show information on certificates (validity period, issuer, subject, etc.), and delete them from package;
· edit package: modification of name, vendor, version, type of installation, supported platforms (devices) is available. You can also add, replace and delete files/components containing in a package and change capabilities, UID3, SID of executables (i.e. exe, dll, ldd, etc.);
· read the contents and unpack files from N-Gage packages;
· extract and edit contents of mif files embedded in sis packages;
· view and extract images from multibitmap (mbm) files embedded in sis packages.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
EPOCHTTP Lightweight HTTP Server for Symbian S60 mobile phones
Ensymble A collection of Python modules and command line programs for Symbian OS software development
DTL-X For Series 60 Bluetooth Developers This Windows 2000/XP device driver allows industry standard USB adapters enabled with Bluetooth wireless technology to emulate the discontinued Nokia Connectivity Card DTL-4
wx60 Wx60 is a GUI toolkit for the Python programming language on Symbian S60
Other Software by developer «Sirius»:
Comments on SISContents:
Its very good
Date: 18 Apr 12
i need this programs
Date: 20 Sep 12
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if SISContents supports it