SISContents is a tool that allows you to unpack, edit and sign Symbian 9 SIS packages (Nokia S60 3rd/5th Edition and Sony Ericsson UIQ 3.x platforms are supported). It helps you to inspect the files contained in SIS package, to see certificates against which it was signed as well as to view the PKG script that describes the on-device installation process. You can also edit the contents of packages and sign them after that.
· read the contents and show information on SIS packages;
· unpack files from SIS packages;
· extract embedded components of packages as sis files (including certificates and signatures);
· view and save installation PKG script;
· sign packages, show information on certificates (validity period, issuer, subject, etc.), and delete them from package;
· edit package: modification of name, vendor, version, type of installation, supported platforms (devices) is available. You can also add, replace and delete files/components containing in a package and change capabilities, UID3, SID of executables (i.e. exe, dll, ldd, etc.);
· read the contents and unpack files from N-Gage packages;
· extract and edit contents of mif files embedded in sis packages;
· view and extract images from multibitmap (mbm) files embedded in sis packages.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Fire j2me Fire j2me is a library that aims to provide a set of easy-to-use extendable components to J2ME developers.
The basic set of Fire components offer all the functionality of the J2ME GUI components provided in the midp2 profile (Forms, Items etc.) plus a much more appealing user interface, themes, animations, popup menus, and better component layout
FreeHashTab FreeHashTab is a small hash tool for Symbian S60 phones
py2sisng py2sisng-Python-to-SIS, the next generation (py2sisng) is the easiest cross-platform way to create Symbian OS installation packages (SIS) from Python for S60 scripts.
SIS files made with py2sisng work on S60 1st and 2nd Edition phones. For 3rd Edition phones there's Ensymble
SDP Editor SDP Editor - An application for updating SDP records on Series 60, specifically for making Bluetooth File Exchange on OS X usable with Series 60. Licensed under GPL.
OBEX File Transfer on Series 60, with Bluetooth File Exchange on OS X
This only conserns Series 60 2nd edition (and probably 1st edition, too), 3rd edition and Series 80 work as they should
Resolvr Resolvr is a framework for Zeroconf naming, service advertisement, and discovery for Symbian OS
SisBuilder SisBuilder is a software component that developers can use in their applications and allows rebuilding of SIS files on-the-fly directly on the phone and sending to another device
Python for S60 (PyS60) Python for S60 (PyS60) - Python for S60 (PyS60) brings the power and productivity of the Python programming language to the S60 platform. The tools enable rapid application development and prototyping, and the ability to create stand-alone S60 applications written in Python
dEditor Script for mShell dEditor Script for mShell is an m editor written in m! If you often edit m scripts directly on the phone you should consider this editor. It simplifies your work with function lists, markers, highligthing etc. Especially on Series 60 you will also like the scroll speed since the editor is completely in graphic mode
LocationRequestor LocationRequestor -Python extension that allows access to the Location Acquisition API (which connects to, for example, an internal and/or external GPS). It supports both blocking calls and callbacks. It is based on the 'lbsreference' example in the Symbian SDK
Other Software by developer «Sirius»:
Comments on SISContents:
Its very good
Date: 18 Apr 12
i need this programs
Date: 20 Sep 12
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if SISContents supports it