VS-SunBeeOS - VS-SunBeeOS is special powered tool for C++ Symbian OS development for Visual Studio .NET 2003 based on EPOC from MMP technology 4.0. VS-SunBeeOS tool creates new projects from user templates and converts from existing C++ Symbian OS MMP projects into VC++ projects of Microsoft Visual Studio .NET - 2003. VS-SunBeeOS creates special VC++ project for VS .NET 2003 which can be easy configured and changed in the further Symbian OS application development.
VC++ projects are used for the enterprise application development and debugging with the WINS Symbian OS emulator. VS-SunBeeOS's VC++ project provides final code build for ARMI, ARM4 and THUMB platforms for UREL and UDEB modes.
· Supports VC++ projects created with using EPOCfromMMP technology versions 2.xx-3.5x.
· Converts from C++ Symbian OS MMP projects into VC++ projects.
· Reverse Engineering tool-wizard creates back C++ Symbian OS MMP project from VC++ project.
· Supports creating new projects from the user project templates which can be extended with own user templates.
· VC++ project supports the following features: cpp (ms vc++ and gnu c++ compiler) build, mbm bitmaps files build, resources files build, aif's files build, platform builds.
· VC++ project provides supporting the frozen ordinals in exports names and Deffile Editor is included into wizard..
· During application development you can create new classes, add and delete. cpp files without external VC++ project regenerating.
· VC++ project supports the following C++ Symbian OS MMP target types: APP, DLL, CTL, ECOMIIC, ANI, LIB, EPOCEXE, EXEDLL, EXE.
· VC++ project provides final code for ARMI, ARM4 and THUMB platforms in UREL and UDEB modes.
· VC++ project provides the wide libraries support for WINS,ARM4, ARMI and THUMB platform builds.
· VS-SunBeeOS has Tool-Wizard for Advanced VC++ project Management functions and switching Symbian OS SDK; custom settings for ARM4, ARMI and THUMB platform build; creating and editing the Resource files; creating and editing the MBM Bitmap files; creating and editing the Simple Installation Package; creating and editing the AIF files (EPOC and 7.0s); managing VC++ project Libraries.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Alnet VDRC Alnet VDRC are a family of professional client applications designed for remote communication and management of all Alnet digital video recording systems.
Without major problems we are able to connect with VDRS-PC Based DVR and NetStation - IP Video Surveillance Software.
There are two versions of VDRC made for PC
PySChart Create charts or graphs through PyS60 (Python for S60) platform for Symbian S60 phones
PyS60 Python Python for S60 - brings the power and productivity of the Python programming language to the S60 platform. The tools enable rapid application development and prototyping, and the ability to create stand-alone S60 applications written in Python
Qt Library The Qt library is required to run applications written using Qt
SDP Editor SDP Editor - An application for updating SDP records on Series 60, specifically for making Bluetooth File Exchange on OS X usable with Series 60. Licensed under GPL.
OBEX File Transfer on Series 60, with Bluetooth File Exchange on OS X
This only conserns Series 60 2nd edition (and probably 1st edition, too), 3rd edition and Series 80 work as they should
DTNS60 DTNS60- bundle node implementation for Symbian S60 phones. It includes a daemon process offering bundle protocol services for the DTN applications in the challenged mobile networks, and a few example applications
Other Software by developer «BeeKeros»:
Comments on VS-SunBeeOS:
Date: 16 Sep 13
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if VS-SunBeeOS supports it