GDesk is a customizable and extendable desktop system.
Icons can be placed on the desktop representing applications, page links and plug-ins; these can then be launched by tapping them.
Plug-ins can be added at any time and as required; further plug-in functionality will be provided over time.
Version 0.34 updates:
* Color dialog for landscape mode fix
* Missed call action for S60 3rd fix
* Menu color options added (menu, menu outline, menu highlight, menu hightlight outline)
* InfoView more font sizes added
* Bitmapped digital clock updates fix
* Dialer app launch on S60 5th fix
* Fullscreen landscape mode fix
* Selection will be set off from icon after tapping on it (or using hotkey). Menu option added to disable new behaviour (Settings->Keep selection).
* Green key is available for hot-key selection again
* Disabled periodic updates of non-visible plugin icons
* Disabled periodic updates of all plugin icons, if GDesk in background
* Option "Settings->Orientation", to chose and fix desired orientation mode
* "Larger Size" option now correctly updates and save it's state
* Crash on activating "Call type" shortcut fix
* Alias shown in to: field instead of number
* Autorotation craches fix
* Dialog crashes, when on-screen keyboard orientation not the same as current GDesk's fix ('Set caption', for example)
* Non-fulscreen status pane corrupted with extra icons on GDesk startup fix
* Plugin updates, which located on the top of screen in non-fulscreen mode fix
* Plugin menu crash fix (taskmanager, for example) with 'Keep selection' option unchecked
* "Discard changes" glitch fix (when this action selected on scrolled page)
* Transparency option added in all color selection dialogs (it's just above ok/cancel buttons)
* Correct outline for digital bitmapped clock, when selecting/dragging
* "Vertical align" option in notepad
* "Clear text" option in notepad
* Notepad, AgnView plugin change: Transparency can be set from standard dialog now (No more separate menu option)
* '1'/'7' keys can now be used in Color dialog to change transparency
* "Export Desktop" option now functions properly. No more missed icons/design parts in gdd file (designers should re-export their designs).
* "Missed calls" indicator in InfoView (if bitmapped - 10 segments max). Caps version only.
* "Current profile" indicator. Caps version only. In text mode - '*' is added to the name of profile to indicate, that profile is in silent mode. Custom icon could be set - it should have 7 segments (first 6 for every standard profile, and the 7th for all custom). when tapped - shows list of profiles to chose from.
* "Messages" indicator action (shows incoming folder)
* "Missed calls" indicator action (shows missed calls log)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
SpeedDial+ SpeedDial+ - Don’''t waste your time on going to phone menu and choosing the wanted function: just dial a short number with SpeedDial + and the action will be performed. Even with one hand you can use your own speed dial number that will perform the pre-defined action very fast.
SpeedDial+ application creates unlimited number of your own speed dial numbers
AppQLaunch AppQLaunch - Quickly launch an application by typing its name
tutLaunch tutLaunch allows you to store shortcuts and launch them without having the trouble of navigating to the program itself. It works similar like the Shortcut plugin on the Standby screen, except that the Standby Screen only allows you to have 6 shortcuts
SoftKey+ Plus Launch favourite program & games with rapid mode.Increase shortcut softkey from 2 to 18 shortcut
Weather widget, Fitness pal(5th os only), Bookmark in icon...and embedded free & premium MMMOOO products at Ovi.
You can add or delete icons as own preference for 3rd part apps, web bookmarks.
Download the .sis file to your PC, then install the file with Nokia Pc Suite or copy it to your phone and install it in File Manager
Active Apps Active Apps- Want to make sure that Selected Applications are always running in Background? Want to make sure that those Applications are Switch On automatically, whenever they are down?
Select the Applications you want to run all the time in your Phone.
Switch Off Quick and easy way to shut down your Nokia S60 phone at preset time
Kero Mobile Allows mobile users to access mobile applications, games, media, music, social networking communities, news, sport news, blogs, city information, RSS feeds and more
PowerBoot PowerBoot is the solution for people who want to run some certain applications on their cellular phones upon booting up.
PowerBoot maintains a startup list of applications and run them when the phone is switched on. Phone users can modify the startup list in PowerBoot. It is just like the Microsoft Windows startup folder on PC
Process Viewer Process Viewer is a process viewer application for your smartphone. It gives you an opportunity to view which processes are currently running on your smartphone, sort them, filter them, view their details, and even kill them.
It is a usefull facility for smartphone software developers or for those who just curious about what is inside their gadget
Comments on GDesk:
why can't download?
Date: 10 Aug 10
Date: 19 Nov 10
help me from this ugly phone
Date: 29 Jan 12
Date: 24 May 14
Date: 29 Jul 14
Date: 10 Feb 15
Date: 4 Sep 15
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if GDesk supports it