X Safe 2 is a perfect assistant for secure and convenient managing all your important information. Keep your sensitive information private and password protected. Store credit cards, calling cards, user names, passwords, accounts (bank, internet, email), web pages, contacts and much more. Flexible and fully customizable user interface, tree view and list view modes. Support for custom templates.
Now X Safe is compatible with the newest phone models:
N71 N73 N75 N76 N77 N80 N91 N92 N93 N93i N95
3250 5500-Sport 5700 6110-Navigator 6120 6121 6290
E50 E60 E61 E61i E62 E65 E70 E90
All other Series 60 3rd Edition phones.
- Strong data security, encryption is done with 256 bit Blowfish cipher.
- Ability to store data of different kind and organize multilevel folder hierarchy.
- Well designed and flexible user interface. Tree view mode, that dramatically simplifies data browsing. ?Quick Info? feature - view information without interruption of browsing
- Fully customizable user interface. Field icon support for different data types, double/single line editing mode, different data layouts, field dividers.
- Over 30 predefined templates for most commonly used entry types: different credit/debit cards, various accounts (bank, E-mail, internet), calling cards, user names, passwords, hosts, websites, etc.
- Custom templates support. Define your own templates, specify fields, their data types and initial values.
- Direct operations on fields, call specified phone number, create SMS/MMS message, send E-mail, etc.
- Send data via different services: IR/Bluetooth/SMS/MMS/E-mail.
- Over 60 icons are available for predefined and custom templates, also for individual entries.
X Safe is a native Symbian program. There is Symbian installation file in the distribution package (XSafe.zip):
XSafe.SISX - Installation file for Series 60 3rd Edition phones
Install the file on your mobile phone. Installation steps are similar to any other Symbian application installation (see your mobile phone user’s guide for details). Installation requires around 400 Kb free disk space.
First time when you run X Safe the program will ask you to set password. Enter password, then you will be prompted to confirm it, enter the same password again. Please choose as random password as possible, containing different letters and numbers. It is recommended to choose password with more than 8 characters in length. When the password is set X Safe initializes secure database for the first time, this may take up to 5 seconds. At the end program’s main screen appears, and you will see sample folders and entries in a list view. Next time when you start X Safe you must enter the password to access the program. You can change password later by invoking ?Change password’ command from menu.
Data browsing and manipulation:
- Use up and down arrow keys to move cursor.
- To open folder press OK (joystick center), or right arrow key.
- To close folder press left arrow key or OK (in case of Tree View layout).
- Current path is displayed at the top status bar. It is important because when you create new entries or folders they will be created in the current open folder (if no folders are open entry will be created in root folder).
- In case of Tree View layout pressing right arrow key on open folder will move cursor down to the next item.
- Pressing right arrow key on entry will display Quick Info window containing current entry information. Press any key other than right arrow and Quick Info window will disappear.
- In case of Tree View layout pressing left arrow key on entry will cause cursor jump to the parent folder.
- To view/edit entry press OK (joystick center) key.
To create new entry, choose 'Options->New entry' command from menu. Template list will be displayed. Choose appropriate entry type and press OK softkey. Entry will be created and placed in edit mode. Fill fields with information and press 'Back' softkey.
Download User Guide for detailed information
X Safe offers a trial period of 14 days. To use the program after the trial period you need to obtain a registration key. Nova Epoc Systems is not responsible for loss of data that was entered into the program during the trial period.