Jabp - Cross-platform personal finance program for Psion, Nokia 9210/9290, UIQ2, UIQ3, Sharp Zaurus, iPAQ, Windows, Unix, Linux.
Now it can synchronize with JabpLite using JabpSync.
What's New in This Release:
· Jabp can now import and export encrypted JabpLite data files.
What's New in 2.44:
· This version implements some changes to the Sync process which reflects that many new phones no longer support USB mass storage mode.
· Some user-requested changes to the Graph View are also implemented.
What's New in 2.43:
· Jabp is updated with a New Find option within the Find View, which makes it quicker to perform repeat searches. The date chooser display now defaults to the edited date and gets a Today button.
What's New in 2.41:
· The personal finance program finally gets a much-requested enhancement to toggle the sort order within the Transaction View.
What's New in 2.40:
· This version implements a new preference Auto Backup On Exit, which automatically creates a JabpLite.dat file when closing the program. A bug with Running Totals in the Transaction View is fixed.
What's New in 2.39:
· This update implements 'drag-to-scroll' in the main views. Also the main views use double-buffering to reduce flicker during screen refreshes.
What's New in 2.38:
· This update allows special account types to be created and provides more information about category balances using the Show Category function
What's New in 2.37:
· An update for Jabp which includes an income & expense report in CSV or TAB format which can be imported into any spreadsheet program for analysis, graphing etc.