Mocha VNC (S80) is an application for the Nokia 9300/9500 Phones It enables you to have full, secure access (if using SSH2) to your work computer through an Internet or network connection. Using your Nokia phone, you can connect to your Linux/Mac or Windows computer and see the files, programs, and resources exactly as you would if you were sitting at your desk, just on a smaller screen.
* VNC Protocol with encoding types : Raw,CopyRect,Hextile,ZRLE and Zlib
* SSH2 tunnel encryption option.
* DES encryption of the Server password
* Render the a page to a full screen, and offers compressing of the large screen on the smaller phone screen.
* Easy scroll mode with the arrows.
* Free upgrades to new versions of the product.
* Low cost : Single User license 20 USD or 200 USD for a Company License.
* Nokia 9210 phones are not supported
* No sound or clipboard support
* The VNC protocol requires some band width. We recommend using a Wireless LAN solution. Using a slow GSM/GRPS phone cannot be recommended
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
QConsole QConsole is a character terminal server over Bluetooth for Symbian devices, and a Linux and Windows terminal client
1st Bluetooth Mouse This application transforms your mobile phone into a powerfull wireless MOUSE. It is easy to use and it is compatible with every bluetooth stack (MICROSOFT and WIDCOMM)
Voice Control S80 Application for the Nokia 9210 Communicator which allows the user to perform various operations using voice commands
PyNoki Software that allows to interact with a mobile phone remotely
isNotVNC Client/server program to have control of your Symbian phone from any PC
Homeserver Mobile Lite Maximize your mobile experience with Homeserver a powerful website and application server that links a Home PC to Mobile phones over the Internet allowing media rich communication