VS-SunBeeOS - VS-SunBeeOS is special powered tool for C++ Symbian OS development for Visual Studio .NET 2003 based on EPOC from MMP technology 4.0. VS-SunBeeOS tool creates new projects from user templates and converts from existing C++ Symbian OS MMP projects into VC++ projects of Microsoft Visual Studio .NET - 2003. VS-SunBeeOS creates special VC++ project for VS .NET 2003 which can be easy configured and changed in the further Symbian OS application development.
VC++ projects are used for the enterprise application development and debugging with the WINS Symbian OS emulator. VS-SunBeeOS's VC++ project provides final code build for ARMI, ARM4 and THUMB platforms for UREL and UDEB modes.
· Supports VC++ projects created with using EPOCfromMMP technology versions 2.xx-3.5x.
· Converts from C++ Symbian OS MMP projects into VC++ projects.
· Reverse Engineering tool-wizard creates back C++ Symbian OS MMP project from VC++ project.
· Supports creating new projects from the user project templates which can be extended with own user templates.
· VC++ project supports the following features: cpp (ms vc++ and gnu c++ compiler) build, mbm bitmaps files build, resources files build, aif's files build, platform builds.
· VC++ project provides supporting the frozen ordinals in exports names and Deffile Editor is included into wizard..
· During application development you can create new classes, add and delete. cpp files without external VC++ project regenerating.
· VC++ project supports the following C++ Symbian OS MMP target types: APP, DLL, CTL, ECOMIIC, ANI, LIB, EPOCEXE, EXEDLL, EXE.
· VC++ project provides final code for ARMI, ARM4 and THUMB platforms in UREL and UDEB modes.
· VC++ project provides the wide libraries support for WINS,ARM4, ARMI and THUMB platform builds.
· VS-SunBeeOS has Tool-Wizard for Advanced VC++ project Management functions and switching Symbian OS SDK; custom settings for ARM4, ARMI and THUMB platform build; creating and editing the Resource files; creating and editing the MBM Bitmap files; creating and editing the Simple Installation Package; creating and editing the AIF files (EPOC and 7.0s); managing VC++ project Libraries.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Ensymble Ensymble-is a collection of Python modules and command line programs for Symbian OS software development.
SIS files made with Ensymble work from S60 3rd Edition phones onwards. For 1st and 2nd Edition phones there's py2sisng
CombineMBM (Nokia 9300/9500) CombineMBM (Nokia 9300/9500)-With CombineMBM you can combine several EPOC bitmap files into one MBM file. CombineMBM is mainly aimed at developers who want to create MBM files on the mobile device itself rather than having to use the BMCONV utility from the SDK
PySChart Create charts or graphs through PyS60 (Python for S60) platform for Symbian S60 phones
SuperOptimize SuperOptimize is a package to shrink, obfuscate and optimize your Java code for SuperWaba. The resulting files will be smaller, obfuscated, and heavily optimized
Miso Miso Python Library is a Python for S60 extension providing simple utility functions and classes, implemented on top of Symbian OS native resources. Miso Build Tool is a make-style tool for PyS60 extension building
sBasic sBasic is a simple, effective and modern structured language to write computer programs
MobiForms For Symbian MobiForms For Symbian - MobiForms is a rapid application development (RAD) tool for creating mobile applications for just about any wireless platform including Tablet PC, Pocket PC, Windows CE, Windows Mobile, Smartphone, Symbian or Palm
Alnet VDRC Alnet VDRC-This free of charge client software allows you to connect to video surveillance servers all round the world and view live video, archives, control the domes, turn on/off the lights, check list of alarms. Now you can look in the area, before you go in