If you've always dreamed of owning a library of the world's greatest adventure fiction, now is your chance. For the first time all in one place, The Adventure Mega Collection contains 50 of the most famous adventure stories ever written from authors such as Alexandre Dumas, Edgar Rice Burroughs, Rudyard Kipling and Jules Verne.
The Adventure Mega Collection includes such famous adventure classics as "The Three Musketeers," "The Count of Monte Cristo," "Tarzan of the Apes" and "The Four Feathers."
• A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
• The Gods of Mars by Edgar Rice Burroughs
• Allan Quatermain by H. Rider Haggard
• The Hunchback Notre Dame by Victor Hugo
• Around the World in 80 Days by Jules Verne
• The Iliad by Homer
• Black Heart White Heart by H. Rider Haggard
• The Jungle Book by Ruyard Kipling
• Captain Blood by Raphael Sabatini
• The Land That Time Forgot by Edgar Rice Burroughs
• Four Arthurian Romances by Chretien DeTroyes
• The Last of the Mohicans by James Fenimore Cooper
• Ivanhoe by Sir Walter Scott
• The Legends of Charlemagne by Thomas Bulfinch
• Journey Center Earth by Jules Verne
• The Lion and the Unicorn by Richard H. Davis
•Just So Stories by Ruyard Kipling
• The Man in the Iron Mask by Alexandre Dumas
• Kidnapped by Robert Louis Stevenson
• The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood by Howard Pyle
• Kim by Ruyard Kipling
• The Odyssey by Homer
• King Solomon's Mines by H. Rider Haggard
• The Prince & the Pauper by Mark Twain
• Lord Jim by Joseph Conrad
• The Princess of Mars by Edgar Rice Burroughs
• Quo Vadis by Henryk Sienkiewicz
•The Prisoner of Zenda by Anthony Hope
• Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe
• The Return of Tarzan by Edgar Rice Burroughs
• Scaramouche by Rafael Sabatini
• The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Orczy
• Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse
• The Sea Hawk by Raphael Sabatini
• Swiss Family Robinson by Johann Wyss
• The Thirty-Nine Steps by John Buchan
• Tarzan of the Apes by Edgar Rice Burroughs
• The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas
• The Age of Chivalry by Thomas Bulfinch
• The Time Machine by H.G. Wells
• The Age of Fable by Thomas Bulfinch
• Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
• The Call of the Wild by Jack London
• Twenty Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne
• The Chessmen of Mars by Edgar Rice Burroughs
• Twenty Years After by Alexandre Dumas
• The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
• Two Years Before Mast by Richard Henry Dana
• The Four Feathers by A.E.W. Mason
• White Fang by Jack London
To read this ebook collection on your Symbian-based phone, you must first install an ebook reader. We suggest Mobipocket Reader, which you can download for free from their website. Because The Adventure Mega Collection is downloaded in a zipped format, you must first unzip it using either Winzip or Stuffit Expander on your PC or Mac. Then, use your desktop software to install the books you want to read to your phone, start Mobipocket Reader, and select a book. It's that easy!
Our Support Center at email@example.com is available 24/7 to answer any questions you might have.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Who Said That? Think you know movies? Play "Who Said That?" and try to identify over a thousand memorable quotes from hundreds of your favorite films. "Do you feel lucky, well do ya?"
The Girl's Collection Enjoy the stories that have entertained generations of little girls in "The Girl's Collection" featuring "Heidi," "Little Women" and "The Secret Garden."
The Ultimate Adventure Collection Six of the most famous true adventures ever written including, "The Worst Journey in the World," "The Journals of Lewis and Clark," and "Exploration of the Colorado River."
The Dog Collection Enjoy the most famous dog stories of all time with "The Dog Collection" featuring "The Call of the Wild," "White Fang" and "The Further Adventures of Lad."
The Charles Dickens Collection Twelve of Dickens most famous works including, "Oliver Twist", "A Christmas Carol," "David Copperfield" and "A Tale of Two Cities."
The Charlie Chan Collection Come along with the most famous detective on the Honolulu Police Force, Charlie Chan, as he solves five inscrutable cases
The Thin Man Collection Join Nick & Nora Charles and schnauzer Asta on their adventures in "The Thin Man," "The Dain Curse" and "The Glass Key."
The Fu Manchu Collection 15 of Sax Rohmer's most famous novels including "The Insidious Dr. Fu-Manchu," "Dope", "The Yellow Claw" and "Brood of the Witch-Queen."