Redshift Commander (Nokia 9200) - Dear Madam, Dear Sir, we would like to ask some questions about the built-in file manager:
Do you want to get rid of the annoying 'Updating file system' message?
Do you ever feel that the built-in file manager is somewhat slow? Do you want something faster ?
Do you sometimes press accidentally 'LEFT' arrow key when moving down in file manager, and 'COLLAPSE' the current folder? Do you want to get rid of it ?
Do you want to watch the copy progress when copying large(r) files?
Do you want to navigate to your favorite folder (i.e. Memory CardDocumentsGodPicturesGirls) in ONE second?
Does your body badly need the good old DOS-style blinking cursor?
Do you want to highlight the most important file types?
Do you want two file management panels?
Do you ever need to find a file or files in a few seconds?
>>> If you have at least ONE YES, then this stuff is for you.
· Norton, Volkov, Far... Redshift!
· file management with 2 panels
· file sorting by name, extension, size, date, and ascending, descending
· full file management with copy, move, rename, delete, make directory, file properties (with progress bars)
· quick check of available storage on your drives
· folders shortcut list to store your favorite folders (you can reach them qucikly)
· customizable file highlighting
· very fast file searching feature
· invert selection, select group, unselect group feature
· 2 different view of your files - a full one (with name, ext, size, date), and a wide one (with name, ext, size)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.