VS-SunBeeOS - VS-SunBeeOS is special powered tool for C++ Symbian OS development for Visual Studio .NET 2003 based on EPOC from MMP technology 4.0. VS-SunBeeOS tool creates new projects from user templates and converts from existing C++ Symbian OS MMP projects into VC++ projects of Microsoft Visual Studio .NET - 2003. VS-SunBeeOS creates special VC++ project for VS .NET 2003 which can be easy configured and changed in the further Symbian OS application development.
VC++ projects are used for the enterprise application development and debugging with the WINS Symbian OS emulator. VS-SunBeeOS's VC++ project provides final code build for ARMI, ARM4 and THUMB platforms for UREL and UDEB modes.
· Supports VC++ projects created with using EPOCfromMMP technology versions 2.xx-3.5x.
· Converts from C++ Symbian OS MMP projects into VC++ projects.
· Reverse Engineering tool-wizard creates back C++ Symbian OS MMP project from VC++ project.
· Supports creating new projects from the user project templates which can be extended with own user templates.
· VC++ project supports the following features: cpp (ms vc++ and gnu c++ compiler) build, mbm bitmaps files build, resources files build, aif's files build, platform builds.
· VC++ project provides supporting the frozen ordinals in exports names and Deffile Editor is included into wizard..
· During application development you can create new classes, add and delete. cpp files without external VC++ project regenerating.
· VC++ project supports the following C++ Symbian OS MMP target types: APP, DLL, CTL, ECOMIIC, ANI, LIB, EPOCEXE, EXEDLL, EXE.
· VC++ project provides final code for ARMI, ARM4 and THUMB platforms in UREL and UDEB modes.
· VC++ project provides the wide libraries support for WINS,ARM4, ARMI and THUMB platform builds.
· VS-SunBeeOS has Tool-Wizard for Advanced VC++ project Management functions and switching Symbian OS SDK; custom settings for ARM4, ARMI and THUMB platform build; creating and editing the Resource files; creating and editing the MBM Bitmap files; creating and editing the Simple Installation Package; creating and editing the AIF files (EPOC and 7.0s); managing VC++ project Libraries.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Miso Miso Python Library is a Python for S60 extension providing simple utility functions and classes, implemented on top of Symbian OS native resources. Miso Build Tool is a make-style tool for PyS60 extension building
Alnet VDRC Client Application to view remote servers running Alnet Server Software
Resolvr Resolvr is a framework for Zeroconf naming, service advertisement, and discovery for Symbian OS