How to make Mojito? What wine goes with seafood? What is the proper way of drinking plum brandy? Find answers in this comprehensive guide. Over 500 cocktail recipes. Weather you are a novice to cocktail mixing or an experienced bartender this collection of recipes will indulge your senses and make a lasting impression on your guests.
Cocktails WITH: Beer | Bourbon | Brandy or Cognac | Cachaça | Gin | Rum | Sake | Tequila | Vodka | Whisky/whiskey | Wine or Sparkling Wine | Cocktails: Shot/shooters | Flaming Cocktails
Cocktails A-Z: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | V | W | Y | Z
Drinking games: Introduction | Pong games | Table games | Word games | Card games | Binge drinking games
· Detailed explanations of each recipe
· Alcoholic beverages history, culture, and drinking styles
· Fully illustrated
· Be prepared for your special guest
· Over 100 drinking games and variations
· Easy and fast viewing
· Always have the book available for a new idea.
· Search for words or phrases
· Navigate from Table of Contents or read page by page
· Add Bookmarks
· Text annotation and mark-up
· Automatic synchronization between the handheld and the desktop PC. You could read half of the book on the handheld, then finish reading on the desktop. Annotations and drawings are also synchronized.
· FREE first chapter in the trial version.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Nutrition Quick Study Guide Boost Your grades with this illustrated quick-study guide. You will use it from an undergraduate school all the way to medical school. FREE first 2 chapters in the trial version
KnownFood KnownFood is a FREEWARE wireless application for easy shopping, allowing a consumer to receive complete and latest information about food ingredients
Pocket Cook Pocket Cook is a comprehensive recipe manager with over 4000 recipes. It comes with Menu & Shopping list managers
Spices This full collection includes over 500 gourmet food items including breads, fruits, spices, cheeses, coffees, olives, teas, and wines
Psychology Quick Study Guide Boost Your grades with this fully illustrated quick-study guide. You will use it from an undergraduate school all the way to medical school. FREE 1st chapter in the trial version