PyNoki-is a software that allows to interact with a mobile phone remotely, getting images, environmental sound, actual movement factor and localization, allowing the server to act on the phone when given conditions are detected, by synthetizing voice, making automated calls from the terminal and sending text messages composed by the server.
This allows us to use this application with use cases like these:
- Control of mobility in elderly people (Check they are performing exercises / walks at certain times)
- Monitoring through environmental noise and images, and reaction to changes (SMS, call, ...)
- Reminder to do exercise if there have not been noticeable movements
- Monitoring of the terminal when entering a specific area
- Measuring the activity of the user of the terminal throughout the day
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Argus Remote Surveillance S90 Argus-Remote Surveillance is a flexible and easy to use monitoring system, including motion detection and support for multiple cameras. You can supervise your house and more
isNotVNC Client/server program to have control of your Symbian phone from any PC
WeeWheel WeeWheel is a mobile application that uses the built-in accelerometer to detect movement and convert it into joystick, mouse and/or keyboard signals for your PC