Pressure or mechanical stress: Definition | Conversion
Energy, work, or heat: Definition | Conversion
Power: Definition | Conversion
Angular momentum: Definition | Conversion
Electricity: Current | Charge | Resistance | Voltage | Formulae | Conversion
Viscosity: Definition | Conversion
Information entropy: Definition | Conversion
Temperature: Definition | Conversion
Approximate conversion of units
History: Systems of measurement | History of measurement
Metric system (SI): Definition | SI writing style | Powers of 10 prefixes
Other Systems: English system | Imperial unit | United States customary units | Comparison of the Imperial and U.S. customary systems
· Conversion of over 1000 units.
· Metric, English, and US customary systems.
· Clear and concise explanations.
· Difficult concepts are explained in simple terms.
· Navigate from Table of Contents or search for words or phrases.
· Add Bookmarks
· Text annotation and mark-up
· Access the guide anytime, anywhere - at home, on the train, in the subway.
· Use your down time to prepare for an exam.
· Always have the guide available for a quick reference.
· Automatic synchronization between the handheld and the desktop PC. You could read half of the book on the handheld, then finish reading on the desktop. Annotations and drawings are also synchronized.
· Indispensable resource for technical and life science students.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Signal Processing Quick Study Guide Boost Your grades with this illustrated quick-study guide. Use it from an undergraduate school all the way to graduate school and beyond. FREE first 2 chapters in the trial version
Samurai Kanji Samurai Kanji is a flash-card application for memorizing kanji
Philosophy Quick Study Guide (Symbian) Boost Your grades with this illustrated comprehensive quick-study guide. Intended for everyone interested in Philosophy, particularly undergraduate and graduate students
Other Software by developer «MobileReference»:
Cookbook Symbian The biggest mobile cookbook in the world. With over 900 recipes you are guaranteed to never run out of ideas!